James imagine

I can't wait to finish work. There is only so many hours in a day that you can dance for.

Oh yeah I hadn't mentioned yet but I am a choreographer together with my best friend Lauren. We had been dancing since we were little and had won various trophies, so it was only natural that after finishing school two years ago we would join a dance company.

We were good at what we were doing as we had choreographed dances for Ciara, Christina Perri and the latest had been for Kelly Clarkson's song Stronger.

But there was another reason I couldn't wait to finish work because tonight Lauren and I were going to a Big Time Rush concert. We had been saving for a while and bought meet&greet passes.

The apartment looked like a tornado had gone through it....clothes were everywhere. I was already dressed waiting for lauren. I was wearing a pair of purple high tops, black leggings and a tight long off the shoulder tshirt. "LAUREN HURRY UP OR WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" I shouted up the stairs and less than 5 minutes later she ran down the stairs in an identical outfit, except hers was dark green.

"Haha come on or we are going to be really late." I laughed as we walked to my car.

We had planned something that would make us stand out from all the meet&greet's the guys had. We decided on doing a mini flashmob with as many people that wanted to take part.

It was 5pm now and the doors to let us in would open in an hour so we had to use that time to teach as many people the dance we thought of as quickly as possible.

10minutes later we had about 15 other people who seemed to be able to pick the dance up pretty quickly. We asked everyone else in the line to not tell the guys about it as we wanted to keep it a surprise but we did ask the girl in front of us if she could film it so we could post it on YouTube later.

Ahhh in less than 5 minutes we would stand in front of kendall, james, Logan and carlos. I've always like James since the beginning. Lauren turned around and told the others to get ready. I hades the girl in front of me my phone and someone else started the song.

Let the madness begin.

The whole room turned quiet the minute as soon as we started dancing. A couple of people even had their phones out filming us but when I turned around to look where the guys were standing I saw them with their phones out as well. We couldn't disappoint them now could we.

Soon the song was over and the whole started cheering for us.

"Oh my god Lauren that was amazing. Did you see that the guys were filming us too." We started hugging and laughing "I know it was perfect."

We didn't realise that it was our turn next until we heard a familiar voice.

"That flashmob was amazing, did you organise it?" I turned around and saw James smiling at us. " yeah we did. We only taught everyone about an hour ago." I said whilst blushing and putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

We talked for a while before Ranel made us take our picture.

Lauren and I were about to walk away when James grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

"I really like you (Y/N) and would like to get to know to better. Would you like to get dinner with me later tonight?"

I just stared at him. I mean the guy I have had a crush for years just asked me to dinner. Realising I haven't answered him yet I shook off my daze and smiled at him "I would love to get dinner with you James."

He gave me the biggest smile I have ever seen. He then leaned down and kissed me on the cheek "i'll see you later."