James imagine

*Your POV*

We had been trying for a baby for a couple of years now.

We had our fair share of heartbreak along the way.

*Flashback*

"Why James? Why can't we finally get some luck?" I sat in the doctors office with my head hiding in my husbands neck sobbing my heart out.

I felt him rubbing my back soothingly "I don't know baby...I really don't know."

We had just been told that I had miscarried our baby. I had only been 9 weeks pregnant but it was the fourth time in two years and it broke our hearts.

*End of Flashback*

It has now been a year after our last miscarriage and about 2 months ago we decided to give it one last try.

I hadn't been feeling well for a couple of weeks now but I didn't want to get James' hopes up in case I wasn't pregnant. So here I was sitting in the doctors office yet again.

I was ripped out of my thoughts by a voice "(Y/N) Maslow? Please follow me." I looked up and saw my doctor giving me a friendly smile. I stood up and followed her in the familiar room.

I sat down on the bed and looked at her. "So (Y/N) why are we here today?"

I took a deep breath and looked up from my stomach. "Well after the last time James and I were here, we decided to leave trying for a baby for a while. So a couple of months ago we started actively trying again and I've been feeling sick for a couple of weeks now but I haven't told James because I didn't want to get his hopes up."

I could feel the tears pooling up in my eyes just imagining what would happen if I wasn't pregnant.

The doctor handed me a tissue and smiled "Well how about we see if there is a little someone growing inside you?" She said with a smile and I nodded.

I knew what would happen now so I just laid down on the table and lifted my shirt and waited for her to put the gel on my stomach.

She took the ultrasound wand and slowly moved it over my stomach. I had closed my eyes cause I didn't want to set myself up for disappointment.

I heard some typing before she stopped moving the wand. "(Y/N)?" I opened one eye and looked at her "Would you like to see your babies?" I opened my other eye and just gasped at her. I gulped before answering here "mm..my..my babies? Are you saying there are two babies growing inside of me?" The tears were flowing down my face now when I saw her chuckle "Yes (Y/N) that is exactly what I'm saying. Congratulations Mrs Maslow, you are having twins. And from what I am seeing it is fraternal twins. I print you out some pictures and you can pick them up at reception."

She pressed a few buttons before leaving the room for me I get dressed again. I wiped the gel of my stomach and closed the button on my jeans before walking to the reception where my doctor was already waiting for me with my pictures. "Here you go (Y/N), now go home and tell that husband of yours the good news." She smiled at me before handing me a white envelope.

*At Home*

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" I heard my husband say. I couldn't help but smile.

"Yes James, it's me and I have some news to you."

Before I came home, I had done a little bit of shopping and bought to matching baby grows and a card.

I walked into the living room where James was sitting watching a movie. He paused it before turning around to me. "What has put that smile on your face?"

I walked towards him and handed him the bag.

"What is this? You didn't have to buy me anything."

"Just open it you goof." I laughed at him.

He started rummaging through the bag when he pulled out the baby grows. "What...what's this (Y/N)?"

I just smiled "Just keep looking."

Next he pulled out the card with the pictures.

His eyes grew wide as he read what was written on the pictures.

"Is this true?" He whispered.

I just nodded with tears running down my face "Yes it is. congratulations daddy." He run over to me and picked me up into a tight hug and swung me around "I love you so much (Y/N) with all my heart."

*7 and a half months later*

"James I can't do this anymore." I groaned.

I had been pushing for about twenty minutes and neither of my children were wanting to move much.

"Come on (Y/N) you can do it. Push!!!"

"Arrgghhhhh." I screamed as another contraction rushed through me.

" I can see a head (Y/N). You are doing a great job." I heard my doctor tell me.

An hour later I was back in my hospital room with James by my side and two little bassinets standing beside him with each one of us holding on of our babies.

"What should we name them?" I quietly whispered trying not to wake the babies up.

James looked at me before looking back at the little person sleeping in his arms "How about Mason and Amelia?"

"Those names are perfect. Mason and Amelia Maslow."

Finally we had gotten our happy ever after.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I am SO sorry for not updating for so long. Hopefully you like it though.

Fan

Vote

Comment

:)