Summer Love/Logan Imagine

I had One Direction's song Summer Love stuck in my head all day and that's how this imagine came along. Hope you enjoy :)

~*~*~*~*~

Your POV

It was the end of August now.

The end of summer.

Time for me to leave.

To go back to my life away from the world of the rich and famous.

Not that I spend the last three months with him to get famous....which I hadn't.

So here I was, standing in the room that had been my home for 12 long weeks, packing my suitcase for the last time.

"Are you sure that you have to leave?" I heard a voice asking me from behind me.

His voice made it so hard to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall down my face.

"Lo...Logan," my voice cracked up as I spoke "we both knew that it was coming. But we have to say goodbye now." The tears that I had tried so hard from falling were now freely running down my face.

His hand grabbed my shoulder and made me turn around to look into his eyes.

"But (Y/N) we can still call and write and stay friends? Hasn't this summer meant anything to you?" His eyes were pleading with mine and as much as I would love to give in I had to protect my heart.

I sniffed and wiped some tears away. "Logan, don't promise something that we both know will not happen. Now that summer is over you'll be busy with recording, filming and touring so you won't have any time."

I grabbed his hands and held them tight "Just promise me that you won't forget about what we had. I wish too that we could just be on our own and have no one bother us but sadly that's not life. We both have life's to get back too."

I gave up on wiping away the tears after Logan pulled me into a tight hug. I quietly whispered in his ear.

"Please Logan, don't make this harder on both of us than it already is. Nothing can take away the memories of the best summer I have ever had."

I pulled away from him, grabbed my suitcase and walked towards his front door.

I looked back per my shoulder at him.

"I won't ever forget you Logan Phillip Henderson...my summer love."

I could see the tears in his eyes before I walked away. As the door closed behind me I heard him whisper "I won't forget you either (Y/F/N)."

~*~*~*~

I hope you like it