Summer Love Part2/ Logan Imagine

3 years had past.

3 years since I left the only guy I truly cared for after a summer of romance.

I had finished college 6 months ago and was now working at a veterinarian clinic in LA.

I loved my job. Looking after animals, treating them and occasionally meeting celebrities. I was just in between patients, so I was sitting in my office on twitter.

Yes even after 3 years I still check up on him and see how he's doing.

I was just about to go on his profile when I heard a knock on my door. I sighed and closed the window. "Come in."

The door opened an in walked Emma the receptionist. "Hey (Y/N), Doctor Walker is still busy with his patient but his next appointment already here and he was wondering if you could take over for him?"

This was meant to be my free time. "Sure, of course. Just bring him in." I said giving her a smile.

She turned around an looked into the waiting area "Fox Maslow? Doctor (Y/L/N) is ready for you. Please follow me."

As soon as I heard Fox Maslow I stopped breathing. I can't believe he is here. Out of all the veterinarian clinics in Los Angles why did he have to come to this one. I haven't seen him in years. I got taken out of my thoughts by a voice I hadn't hear in three years.

"(Y/N)? Is that really you?"

I stood up and gave him a small smile. "Hey James, long time no see. So what is wrong with Fox?" I leaned down to pet him and carefully lifted him onto the examination table.

"Oh it's just a regular check up after tour." James said.

"Well let's get going then."

*30 minutes later*

"Well everything looks good to me and Fox is one healthy dog. You have nothing to worry about." I looked over to him.

"(Y/N) he really misses you.", I knew exactly who he was talking about, "Ever since you left that summer he hasn't been the same. He put up a happy front for fans at concerts and signings but afterwards he went back to sad depressed Logan."

I looked at him with watery eyes "James, you don't know how often I've asked myself in 3 years if I have done the right thing. I have never felt for a guy like I felt for logan. But he doesn't want me back now. I don't deserve someone like him."

Tears were now freely escaping an ugly James wiping them away with his thumb "don't talk like that. He misses you more than anything. Come to dinner tonight and we surprise him?"

I thought about it " I don't know James. Do you really think he wants to see me again?"

"Of course he does. So what do you say? Dinner tonight at 8? I'll text you the details?"

"Ok. I will come to dinner. But you need to go now James because I have other patients waiting."

He chuckled and gave me a hug "I'll see you tonight (Y/N). Wear something semi formal." And with that he left the clinic.

What did I let myself in for.

*6.30pm at your house*

I had been staring at my wardrobe for the past 30 minutes and I had to leave soon to get to the small intimate restaurant.

I looked at all my dresses until I saw the perfect dress.

It was a strapless dress. The top part was black and tight across my chest and the bottom part was a floaty cream colour which ended above my knee. I chose a pair of matching nude wedges. My hair was in waves around my shoulders and my make up was looking natural.

I grabbed my phone and send James a quick text

To James: Hey I'll be there in ten minutes x

As I was walking down the stairs I felt my phone vibrate...it was James.

From James: see you soon. I'll be waiting outside for you. X

I put my phone back in my purse and went inside the waiting cab.

10 minute later we where at the restaurant and I saw James waving at me. I quickly paid the driver and got out.

"Hey James." I said as I walked over to him. He gave me a quick hug before pulling me inside. "Hey (Y/N). Glad you could make it. As we walked through the restaurant I could see Logan sitting there with a blindfold over his eyes and the other guys waving at me. James gave me a sign to be quiet and so I was.

We just got to the table and James let go of my hand. "Hey Logan, your surprise is here." James teased him.

Then I finally heard the voice that made me fall for him all those years ago "Finally!!! Can I take this stupid blindfold of now?" You could hear his frustration in his voice which made me want to chuckle. The boys gave him a simultaneous yes and he grabbed the cloth from over his eyes and took it off.

This is it.

It took him a while until his eyes got used to the light around him. As he looked over to me his eyes got wider and wider, suddenly the floor seemed really interesting "(Y/N) is that really you? Please tell me it is."

I looked up from the floor and into his chocolate brown eyes "Hey Logan, it's me." Before I could say another word he had gotten up and pulled me into a tight hug twirling me around "oh god I have missed you so much you won't believe it."

I could feel tears escaping my eyes again "I've missed you too Logan. You don't know how often I realised what mistake I have made walking away from you that day. Can you ever forgive me?"

We stopped twirling and he looked into my eyes "of course I forgive you under one condition? Don't ever leave me again." This made me chuckle "I promise that I will never leave you again Logan Henderson."

He gave me one of his smiles that showed off his dimples before crashing down his lips onto mine.

"Keep it PG here guys, there are kids around." Kendall shouted from behind us which made everyone laugh.

I finally had him back.

And this time I won't let him go.

~*~*~*~

Here is part 2 of Summer love.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Comment

Vote

Fan

You know what to do :)