Logan Imagine

HOLY GUACAMOLE....over 200 reads. Daammnn I love you guys.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Your POV

It was your first Christmas as a couple with your boyfriend. There was only one problem.

Your boyfriend is Logan Henderson from Big Time Rush and he is away on tour.

"Logan you promised you would be here. It's our first Christmas together and you are away in Maui whilst I'm sitting alone in our house."

Your parents had died in a cr accident a couple of years ago and now Logan was your family.

I heard him sigh on the other end of the phone. "I know baby but you got to believe me that I tried my best to get Paul to let us come home."

I tried my best to not let him know that I had been crying "I know it's just that I miss you. It's 10 at night so I better go to bed. I love you so much baby."

"I miss and love you too baby so so much don't ever forget that. I'll be home soon. I love you. Bye baby."

"Bye baby love you too." And I hang up the phone and collapsed back onto our bed. I crawled under the covers and cried some more before I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

*Christmas Morning*

As I walked down the stairs the sight of the living room brought a couple of tears to my eyes....a beautiful decorated Christmas tree with my colourful wrapped presents lying underneath it. It made me sad that Logan wouldn't be here to celebrate together. I turned the tv on and saw that my favourite Christmas movie was on. I walked into the kitchen and decided to make some Christmas cookies.

It was now 7pm and Logan hadn't called once today and every time I tried calling him it went straight to voicemail.

Turkey dinner for one it is then.

This is seriously depressing...sitting alone on Christmas Eve without the one you love by your side,

*Knock Knock*

"Who would knock this time of night on Christmas Eve?" You thought to yourself as you walked over to the door.

As you opened the door and realised who was standing in front of you, you couldn't help but throw yourself at him and wrap your legs around his waist. "What are you doing here babe? I thought you couldn't come home?"

I heard him chuckle "I know but I couldn't be away from you on our first Christmas together so I just snuck away and took the first plane out." He kissed me so passionately that I started moaning in his mouth. We stayed like this until we had to pull apart to breath.

"If you let me go I can give you your present." He whispered in my ear. Almost immediately I dropped my legs and pulled him through to the living room. "Impatient aren't we." He chuckled.

"So where is it? Will I like it? Come one gimme it!" I started bombarding him with questions.

"Take a breath babe bed close your eyes."

Close my eyes? What does he have planned? But I closed my eyes nonetheless.

"Open your eyes beautiful."

I did a I was told and what was before me took my breath away and my hands flew to cover my mouth nod tears started rolling.

"(Y/N) I know that we have only been together for just over a year but I know that you are the one for me. Every time that I have to leave you for tour or promo across the country I miss you more than anything. So that's why (Y/F/N) would you please do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

Logan was on one knee in front of me holding a beautiful diamond ring in the little black box.

" YES YES YES. I will marry you Logan Henderson." I nodded my head like crazy and he took my hand and placed the ring on my finger.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too Logan."