We Have a Daughter

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I do not own Twilight. Wish I could own Aro Volturi though.

BELLA P.O.V.

We finished eating dinner and we gathered around in the living room. Aro lit the fire and came to sit next to me. I took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes. It's time we tell my parents the truth.

"Mom, dad. I really don't know how to say this and I don't want to worry you but no matter how I say it I don't want you to freak out okay?" They nodded their heads at me.

"Aro and I have a daughter. Her name is Alexa. She's 2 months old." I say and look down at my hands. I can feel my dads blood coursing through his veins. If he had his police gun on him I bet he would shoot Aro, no doubt. I'm glad he doesn't.

"YOU WHAT?" Charlie screams at me, "YOU BARELY KNOW THIS MAN AND YET YOU HAD HIS OFFSPRING!" He's furious at me. I almost start crying immediately. Aro senses it and grabs me and hugs me. I bury my face into his chest.

Renée remains quiet until she asks, "Is this why you're getting married? Because of the daughter? A child needs both a Mother and a father."

I can't even speak right now. I've seem to lost my voice. Aro replies, "No it is not the main reason we are getting married but it is one of them. I love Isabella so much. She means the world to me."

"Isabella? You call her Isabella? She allows you to use that name? How old are you Aro? You're obviously an older man and Bella is only 20." Renée asks Aro.

ARO P.O.V.

"I am 32. Isabella and I do not worry about numbers and the age difference because when we're together we don't even notice it."

I feel Isabella start crying and her tears are making my shirt wet. Poor baby.

"Excuse us." I say politely. "Demetri! Come take Isabella's parents to their room please. Isabella and I will see you tomorrow at the wedding. Goodnight Renée, Charlie."

Isabella and I walk to our room and as soon as I shut the door she collapses to the floor.

"I.. don't know.. why he.. worries about.. such things.. I thought.. he would.." Isabella is crying so much. She needs comforted.

"Honey, do not worry about what your parents think of me. If I told them how old I really am then they would freak out more. Please do not worry love. Do not let it affect you this much I am begging you."

"Okay." She breathes heavily.

"Let's go get ready for bed love." I say trying to relax her.

"But Aro.. We're getting married tomorow.. We're supposed to sleep separately tonight, that's the rule."

"No love. You need me here with you. I will not let you be alone by yourself tonight. Rule or no rule, you will be my wife tomorrow and for every single day after that." I walk over to Alexa's crib and I pick her up and she smiles at me. I bring her over to Isabella and they both smile.

"I love you so much Aro. You make me so happy. You make Alexa so happy. You take such great care of us and I don't know why my parents can't see that."

"I do not know either love but do not let it bother you."

"They'll see Alexa tomorrow anyways. And whether they like it or not, we are Alexa's parents."

"Go to sleep Mrs Volturi. You need rest for our big day tomorrow." I kiss her on the lips and she moans. I will never get over how incredibly attractive Isabella is to me. We love each other so much and we know it to be true.