Awaken

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I do not own Twilight. My updates are going to get a little slower. Sorry! :(

ARO P.O.V.

"She should wake up any moment now master. No need to worry." The doctor tells me.

"Yes, yes. I suppose the anticipation is getting to me." I say.

BELLA P.O.V.

I hear Aro's voice clearly. I'm starting to regain my senses and everything is stronger and clearer. I feel his presence near me, probably sitting in a chair somewhere in the room. I imagine that my transformation wasn't easy for him because he had to witness the pain I went through. For so long, we both decided to wait. But Aro should have turned me as soon as we were engaged. Oh well, we all make mistakes.

I opened my eyes to see Aro standing next to me. I made eye contact with him and he had a wonderful smile on his face.

"Hello mia Isabella. I must say, you were beautiful before but you are even more beautiful now." He hands me a small handheld mirror.

I look at myself and the first thing I notice is my dark red eyes. I look like Aro Volturi's wife now. The other kings' wives will approve of me now. I can leave my room and I won't be trapped or secluded from the rest of the castle anymore.

"How do you feel love?" He asks me sweetly.

"I feel great. Except I kinda forgot I was pregnant." I laugh.

"Yes, well I suppose now that you are awake that the birth will be tomorrow. Right on schedule."

I slowly got up and wrapped my arms around him. "I've missed you so much Aro. The pain I went through was worth it because now we can spend eternity together." I smile again.

"Isabella love, we must go show you off to Marcus and Caius. They want to know how you have been doing."

"Maybe Caius will like me now because I'm one of you."

"Honey, don't worry about Caius. He's just mad all the time because he doesn't possess any type of power."

We both run at vampire speed down the hall together and I already like being a vampire. There's so many advantages already. We arrive at Aro's office where the other two kings are sitting discussing something.

"Ah Bella. What a lovely surprise," Marcus says,"You look so wonderful."

I walk over to Marcus and hug him. He wasn't expecting a hug. I walk to Caius next and he anticipates a hug but instead I give him a wave. Caius doesn't have to like me as long as 2 out of 3 kings adore me.

"You're due any day now I assume?" Caius questions.

"Yes. In a few days." I reply smoothly.

"Brothers, Isabella should be getting back to resting now. She is carrying a child after all." Aro says.

"Actually honey, I'm kind of.. thirsty." I tell him.

"Oh yes! I'm sorry my Isabella. Let's go get you fed."

ARO P.O.V.

I give my fiancée a blood pouch of O negative. My personal favorite. There is nothing more arousing than to watch my mate drink blood. The way her body reacts to new blood, food. She drinks it all in one quick motion and struts over to me.

"You my future husband, are gonna get some loving after this baby is born."

I chuckle. "Well I would hope so love. But do not forget you are still pregnant. So you should maintain your health for the time being."

"Yeah for a few more days. Which is kind of insane." Isabella says.

"And then we will have our child." I smile.

BELLA P.O.V.

I walk around the castle and I find Jane leaning against a wall. She looks upset.

"What's wrong Jane?" I ask her.

"I just wish that I could have a special someone. You and Aro are perfect for each other!" Jane cries.

"That'll happen one day Jane. You just gotta be patient and it'll happen. Let's go shopping Jane! It'll cheet both of us up and Alice can come too! I need to find some new clothes that aren't maternity. Because after this baby is born, I'm gonna be skinny again, and I can't wait." I hear Jane laugh at me like it's such a funny thing I said. Until she is pregnant for herself, she won't understand the amount of extra weight a baby has on a body.

ALICE P.O.V.

I'm a little concerned for Bella. She's heavily pregnant and she wants to go out shopping. She used to never want to go shopping because it simply wasn't her "thing". Whatever that meant. But since I'm a fashion expert it won't take me very long to find some new clothes for Bella.

2 hours later..

I met up with Jane and Bella eating in the food court and we had about 20 bags. I would say this has been a successful shopping trip the girls. Bella looks happy. I'm glad she's happy, she deserves it.

BELLA P.O.V.

From a distance I hear someone crying out for help. I smell a distinct odor of blood. I get up from my chair, and my back gives out. All I can see is blackness. I hear Jane saying, "I'm calling Aro on the phone right now! This is bad Alice! I think she's going into labor!"

ARO P.O.V.

"Hello." I answer.

"Master. I'm afraid Bella has been in a accident. We think she's going into labor!" Jane screams into the phone.

"GUARD!" I yell, "Go find my fiancée and bring her back immediately! It's an emergency!"

I knew it. I just knew this would happen. I knew it was too soon for Isabella to be going out, especially since she's pregnant. Oh what a fool I have become. Being in love has damaged the good side of my brain that reminds me to be careful. I definitely need to be more careful around Isabella and our child. I'm gonna have to.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: For those of you wondering, Bella & Aro's baby is still half vampire- half human. I decided to have Bella's transformation early to add a plot twist.. ;) we'll see what happens in the next chapter.