Invited

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I do not own Twilight! I really hope you've been liking my story! This story recently passed a thousand views! Thank you so much!

CHARLIE P.O.V.

I just got back home from fishing with Billy.. Sue sent me out of the house for the weekend. Since Bella's been gone I've been really sad. She is my only daughter and not having her around- it gets pretty damn quiet. Which isn't a big deal anyway because she is a quiet girl to begin with. I hate that damn Edward Cullen boy. Bella left because of him. She just could no longer bare to see him anymore. Edward took my own daughter, my own flesh and blood away from me. I haven't seen any of the Cullen family around since Bella left either. I decided to get a beer and lay on the couch to watch some sports while Sue is making dinner.

"Charlie! I see the mailman! Can you go get the mail please?" Sue begs me.

"Alright." I reply. I go to the mailbox, grab the mail and glance it. Nothing important. I walk back inside, throw the mail on the table and go back to the couch to relax when I hear Sue say something.

"Oh my God Charlie! You have to see this! Right now!" She screams.

I get up. "What is it?" I question.

"Look for yourself!" She holds the card out to me:

Isabella Marie Swan
and
Aro Volturi

Together with their families,
Request the honor of your presence at the celebration of their marriage.

Saturday, the fifth of December
Two thousand and fifteen
Five o'clock in the evening
At the Volturi castle in Volterra, Italy.

"Holy shit Bells!" I say. It's not like the can hear me but I don't know if I'm happy for her or not. I mean who is this Aro Volturi? She lives in a castle? That doesn't seem like Bella to me. It seems like she's rushing into marriage a bit too soon. It's only been a few months since she left.

"Congrats Charlie! Your daughter is getting married!" Sue is so happy for Bella and right now, I just can't seem to find the words to speak for myself.

"Please tell me your going to her wedding Charlie! How can you afford to miss it? She's your only daughter. She would be sad to not see you attend her wedding. Especially since she invited you." Sue says.

"I know. I'll go, for Bells. I need to meet her future husband anyway. Let me call Renée and see what she says." I dial Renée's number in the phone and I wait for her to answer.

"Hello?" She picks up.

"It's Charlie. Have you gotten the invitation yet?" I ask.

"YES!" She screams into the phone, hurting my ear. "I'm so incredibly happy for Bella. She deserves someone who can treat her right. Especially afer Edward broke her heart."

I've never understood this. Bella and Renées share so many secrets and have so many conversations that I'm not included in. Everytime I ask what's going on they just say: "We're having girl time." Which sounds like some excuse if you ask me. Renée knows more about Bella and Edward's breakup than I do. That makes me really sad to think about.

"We can fly in together you know? I'll meet you at the Seattle airport tomorrow morning at 8 AM. See you there Charlie!" She hangs up and I'm more confused than ever.

BELLA P.O.V.

"Everyone will be arriving tomorrow! I need this place looking perfect!" I yell at the maids. Aro walks behind me and wraps his arms around me and whispers, "Are you excited to see your friends and family dear?" He asks me.