Alexandra

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I do not own Twilight! Please comment and like this story if you want me to keep writing it!

ARO P.O.V.

"You're going into labor Isabella. Our child will enter the world soon. It'll be okay honey I promise." I try to soothe her. She is a vampire now so the birth shouldn't be as painful as a human one. She was very relaxed and unusually calm.

"I see the head Bella. It's almost over Bella I promise," The doctor was telling us, "Now all you have to do Bella is push a little when I tell you to and it'll be over. That's it Bella, a little more, almost there... and... it's a girl!"

"Ah! Isabella we have a baby girl! I love you my dear. I never thought it was even possible for us to produce offspring but here we are with our daughter. What shall we name her?" I ask.

Bella looks at me."We haven't really discussed names but I was thinking we could name her Alexandra or Alexa for short."

"I love it Isabella. That's a perfect name." I say as I kiss Isabella's forehead.

BELLA P.O.V.

The birth was still painful but it was tolerable pain. I'm so happy and Aro is thrilled that we have a daughter. I'm holding Alexa in my arms and Aro is looking at me with those lovey dovey eyes.

"You are incredible. Do you know that Isabella?" He asks.

I laugh,"I know. But thanks for reminding me."

"I love you so much. I wanna give you everything. You deserve it Isabella. Excuse me honey I need to go ask the doctor something." He says as he walks out the door. I can hear what they're saying clearly.

"Doctor, how long does Isabella have to wait to have sex?" I start laughing.

"Well typically a human would wait six weeks, but since Bella's pregnancy was speeded up, I don't see a reason why she should wait any longer than a few days. Of course, if she's in pain she should probably stop."

"Yes. Well we'll see. Thank you doctor." Aro muses. He walks back into the room and lays on the bed with me and his arms wrapped around me. Alexandra is in her crib taking a nap.

"Isabella, you've never looked so beautiful in your entire existence as you do right now. Absolutely breathtaking." Aro whispers in my ear.

"You know, we're still not married yet Aro." I tell him.

"Yes yes I'm aware. When humans get married then they have children and for us it is the opposite. We will be married soon love I promise. Don't be upset honey." He tries to soothe me.

"I just want the best for us and especially now since we have Alexa. I don't want the Cullene to ever come here. They have no right to ever be here and they are not welcome to attend any party." I pout.

"Looks like the new queen of the Volturi is warming up to the power."

"Stop mocking me Aro. This isn't funny. I'm being serious."

"Who said anything about this being satirical Isabella? I assure you that this is a serious matter and if any of the Cullens even dare to show their faces to me, they will all pay severe consequences for their actions. I will not let them hurt my family."

Here's the Aro I know to love- the protector. Most people find him crazy and intimidating but not me. I never viewed him that way. I guess that's what made me different from all the rest and why he chose me out of all the other women in the world. I have never wanted his money, or his power. I just want him and that's what I'm satisfied with.

ARO P.O.V.

Isabella fell asleep holding Alexa so I decided to sneak out of the bedroom to go for a walk. I needed to think. I walk to the north side of the castle. I see Athena smirking at me from a distance.

"Took you long enough to come see me. Don't you think Aro? Can't keep a woman waiting forever."

"I came to ask you to watch Isabella for me.. be my eyes and ears Athena."

"You can't be serious. Aro! You're engaged to the woman! If you can't talk to her..."

"I can talk to her.. but I feel like she's hiding things from me." I say.

"No wonder Aro! She just had a baby for crying out loud! And the fact that you're out in the castle wondering around and left Bella alone to do this is insane. Go talk to your soon-to-be-wife!" Athen screeches at me.

I sigh and make my way up to my bedroom.
I want to make Isabella my wife as soon as possible. She has the potential to be a real queen to the Volturi in the world of vampires. I need her in my life and I'm not gonna let go.

When I arrive at the door, I find her laying on the bed, wearing blood red lingerie. I look at the crib for Alexa. It's empty. I run over to Isabella and climb on top of her. She kisses me passionately. Sulpicia never had such a flame of intensity like Isabella. Isabella's my true mate and it feels perfect.

"Where's Alexa?" I whisper into my loves ear.

"Athena came and wanted to babysit.. so we could have some true alone time.. " she smiles.

"This will feel different now. We're both vampires. Sex and mating is the strongest feelings of the vampire world. Biting our mate is the truest pleasure of them all for me." I say seductively.

"Bite me husband." And that was enough to get us going for the rest of the night.

BELLA P.O.V.

I'm in such a happy place with my life right now. Everything's complete. I got a daughter, a husband to be, and my beautiful vampire self. What's more to love?

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This chapter took me awhile to post because I'm super busy with school right now and if anyone has any ideas for this story, feel free to comment on here and tell me! Thank you all so much who are patient and waiting for my next chapter.