Getting Ready

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I do not own Twilight! I am sooooo sorry for the long wait for this chapter! School is consuming every spare moment of my life right now. :(

BELLA P.O.V.

Alice offered to help me plan Aro and I's wedding. Let's face it, I'm Bella- I don't want any part of planning weddings. But maybe this time it will be different, because it will be my wedding. Aro's wedding. Us. Together. Forever. Eternity. Marriage.

I'm excited but anxious to be Aro Volturi's bride. I will have the Volturi last name- Isabella Marie Volturi. It has a nice ring to it. I'm marrying the king of all vampires. Is it stupid for me to wish for a 'Happily Ever After'? I know there's still a lot that I don't know about the castle, the people and some of the vampiric ways. But I will learn and adapt, like I always do, like I've always done.

ARO P.O.V.

I stride back to my office and find Isabella laying on the couch. I step over to her to say, "My love. What a surprise to find you here. Do you need something?" I ask.

She replies, "yes. I miss you. Do you mind if we start planning the wedding? I don't want to do it all myself and I want you to be involved and have a say in things." She's being honest, I can tell.

"If everything works out the way you want it to then I will be happy. I don't care what kind of flowers are there or what kind of forks we use. I'm happy if you're happy. I'll take care of Alexa while you're away." I say.

She struts over to me and whispers,"I love you." I reply back, "I love you too mrs Volturi."

BELLA P.O.V.

When I heard him call me mrs Volturi that sent chills down my spine. Volturi is a powerful name, and it's about to be my name. I feel honored to be one of the mates of the three Volturi kings.

"My love, I have some business that needs my attention. I shall see you later after you go shopping yes?" He questions.

"Of course." I say, "see you then." I blow him a kiss and he smiles.

I walk back to Aro and Mine's room and lay on the bed. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. One. Two. Three. I count. Right on schedule I hear Alice.

"BELLA! I knew you would be in here? Why aren't you out there? Planning your wedding?! Why didn't you come looking for me?!" She cries out like I just committed a sin. Which by the way, I've done plenty of that the last few days.

I let out a sigh even though it's not really necessary. "I knew you would find me first before I would find you. I simply let you come to me first." I try to say this with a straight face as I spot a hickey on her neck. Vampires can get hickeys?

"No matter." She's flustered at me I can tell, "We need to go find you a dress to wear for the big day. Aro already knows we're going out. Just you and me today Bella. A little girls time never killed anybody."

"I must be forgetful but why isn't Jane coming? And is that a hickey I see on your neck?" There it is. The question I've dared ask to Alice. I wonder what her reply will be.

"No offense Bella. But that's none of your business." Wow. Okay. Rude Alice. Great, I think I know exactly how this shopping trip is gonna go- like hell.

We go to some bridal place with big, poofy looking princess dresses. Not exactly my thing, but hey, it is my wedding day and I'm not exactly Bella Swan anymore. I haven't really thought about it a lot but since I've been here with Aro and since I've discovered that I'm mated to a vampire king, I've changed a lot more than I think.

The first dress I try on is a mermaid dress. Fits me like a glove around my breasts and hips but lots of fabric at the bottom near my feet. It looks beautiful on me it just isn't my dress.

"Ah! Bella that's so beautiful on you!" Alice exclaims.

"You like all of the dresses Alice. It's gonna be hard even for you to choose your top three."

"You're right. But they're all beautiful and gorgeous dresses. Aro will love any dress you pick."

"You say that like he's marrying the dress not me."

Alice starts to say something then stops, like she's biting her tongue.

I groan in frustration. "Just say it Alice!" I raise my voice.

"Woah. Bridezilla much?" I hear another woman say on the other side of the store.

Alice looks me in the eye and says,"Think of it this way Bella. You're like a beautiful picture and the stunning gold frame is your dress. A frame doesn't devalue the item inside of it. It makes it even more gorgeous. Aro will love you no matter the dress you choose."

Wow. That was deep. I've never heard Alice be so, I don't know, poetic. But she did kind of hurt my feelings. What is with all these mixed emotions inside of me right now?

I turn back to the huge mirror in front of me and stare at myself. This isn't my dress.
I go choose another one off the shelf by myself. This is a fluffy one with lots of lace and beads. I go try it on in the changing room. I walk back out and I look over to see Alice start crying.

"That's it! That's your dress! It's perfect!" She cries.

I look at the mirror and it is perfect. I really do look like a princess. I feel like a princess. I feel special.

"I'll get this one." I say to the cashier.

"That'll be thirty five thousand dollars." She smiles. I hand her Aro's credit card. "Thank you for coming!" She says as I walk out the door.

I get into the Escalade and my huge box that has my dress in it. I feel Alice's eyes on me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. You've changed." She replies and looks out the window.

Thanks for telling me something I already know Alice.

ARO P.O.V.

"The girls are back!" I hear Alec call.

"Excellent." I smile. Time to go see my fiancée, soon to be wife.

I catch a glimpse of the big mysterious box before she puts it away in her closet. She catches me spying on her.

"Uh uh uh," she says. "Not for you to see for another few weeks."  I grab her and kiss her, hard.

"How was your shopping trip love?" I ask.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Of course I do love."

"It was awful." And so the story begins.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am sooo sorry for not updating the past month! I hope you can forgive me! I planned a lot of stuff for this story though! I'm so excited about it! I hope you enjoyed the new chapter!