Too Soon

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I do not own Twilight. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

BELLA P.O.V.

I woke up in Aro's arms and I turned over to look at him and his eyes were closed. I move my hand to his forehead and run my fingers through his hair gently. He opens his eyes immediately.

"Good morning my Isabella. I trust you slept well?" He asks me.

"Yes, with you cuddling me." I blush and he hugs me.

"Well I'm glad you did because we have some important matters to discuss today mia cara. About your transformation."

"I'm ready now Aro I promise."

"Don't you want to have kids first Isabella? I certainly don't want to take that away from you."

"I always visioned myself with a baby girl but Aro, as long as I have you I'm okay."

"I just don't want to rob you of that gift. It concerns me greatly."

"Well then let's wait a little bit and see what happens. Maybe I'll have a baby before my transformation if that pleases you."

"Alright Isabella. That's fine."

ARO P.O.V.

I was honestly surprised that Isabella wanted to wait. Because when she was with Edward all she wanted was to be a vampire. But no matter, I'm glad she's made this choice.

I walked down to the throne room to have a meeting with my brothers and discuss what Isabella wants.

"Brothers, Isabella wants to have a child before she transitions. I just wanted to make you aware."

Marcus growled."That's good Aro. Congratulations."

"No Aro! That is not acceptable! If you haven't noticed we are living in a vampire castle and we have a human girl here. She's not all that safe and she knows it. But why does she have to be so stupid and wait? If she wants to keep living here she'll have to transition." Caius barked. This was always like Caius. Finding the negative and exploiting it for the entire coven to see.

"Caius" I said delicately, "this is her choice and you will accept that. In fact, set up a meeting for tonight. I have a message to tell everyone." And with that I walked away to find Isabella.

BELLA P.O.V.

I just got out of the shower and was combing my hair when Aro rushed in unexpectedly.

"Geez Aro. I could have been naked or something."

He chuckled. "Now that's a sight I would want to see during my lifetime. Isabella come sit with me will you? We have something to discuss."

I walked over to the chair across from him and almost sat down when he grabbed me and put me on his lap.

"Mia cara. I have something to confess. I've assumed you've noticed that I give you more attention than my brothers do. There's a reason why."

"Why Aro?" I breathed softly.

"I'm your vampire mate Isabella. I know it's a hard thing to understand at first but from the moment I seen you I just had this feeling about you. Almost like there's a part of me inside of you. Like half my soul."

"I thought vampires don't have souls. Or at least that's what Edward the idiot always told me."

"Some vampires believe we don't and some do. I do."

This whole time I've been staring into his eyes like they were drugs. Red, dark, delicious and extremely seductive eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me immediately. Wow, why didn't I notice the pull before? I definitely feel it now.

"Aro" I whimpered softly in his ear,"take me to bed. I want you."

ARO P.O.V.

That was all it took for me to take Isabella to bed. I guess by me telling her we're mates sparked something inside of her. I'm happy she understands.

I placed her on the bed gently and told her," Honey I don't know what you're expecting from me. Vampires can't have kids. Many of us have tried before and it never worked. I just don't want you to get your hopes up."

"Shut up Aro. It'll work. Now let's go."

The rest of the night was filled with love making.

BELLA P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning to sun shining through the curtains. I looked over to the beautiful man beside me and wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

"You are in an exceptionally good mood this morning, love. Are you sure you're feeling alright?"

"I love you. You make me feel like I'm a queen. I'm happy. I'm not sick." I laughed slightly. "I do have one favor to ask though Aro."

"Which is what?" He replied.

"To stay in this bed all morning and do it again tonight."

"My my, is my Isabella hungry for more?"

"Yes for you. And also real human food."

"I'll go get you some food. I'll be back really soon I promise." He kissed my forehead and made his way out the door. I layed in bed the entire time he was gone, then when he came back he chuckled.

"You weren't kidding about the whole laying-in-bed-all-day thing were you?"

"I'm just comfy Aro."

"Perhaps you would be even more comfortable in my room eh?"

"Sure Aro. Tonight. I love you."

"I love you too mia cara."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This feels like a short chapter, I'm sorry. Also, I didn't feel very comfortable writing a love scene just yet but I felt like it had to happen in this chapter for Bella to wake up and notice Aro.

Comments are welcome! Thanks to all of you who read my story.