Surprise

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I do not own Twilight! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

BELLA P.O.V.

Aro thought I would like to spend a whole day with him, I do. When Aro makes plans with me he gets called away for work most of the time and as usual he apologizes and leaves. He keeps me locked away in my room while he's away. It gets boring sometimes so I started reading informational books about vampire stories and myths. Since I am to become a vampire in the future, it is good to know what I will become. I learned that not all vampires have powers. For example, Caius doesn't. I imagine he must be frustrated sometimes. Caius isn't too fond of me and while I'm still human he wants me to be in my room. By the way, I'm in a room which is unlocked. Any vampire could come in to kill me, but they haven't...yet..

ARO P.O.V.

I cannot believe my fellow vampires are so foolish. They make human mistakes. I'll leave my imagination to think of what our race will be in a few hundred years: pathetic. I miss Isabella. She thinks I'm purposely leaving her but sadly I am not. The mating pull has become so strong that I'm finding it more and more difficult to actually walk away from Isabella. She must feel it too but doesn't say anything. Everytime I touch her, it's like my skin is on fire. I'm addicted to her like a drug and I can't get enough.

BELLA P.O.V.

After I spent most of the day in my room, I decided to put on my pajamas: a lavender silk gown made for Egyptian queens. I miss my Aro. I want him so bad. I just wanna be with him all the time but I can't because he has to work. I wait and wait for him to come into the bedroom. Eventually he does. I run up to him to start kissing him and he kisses me right back.

"Have you missed me dear?" He asks.

"Yes. Please come to bed with me." I whisper.

"Isabella. I know the mating pull is having some effects on you but since you're not yet a vampire well, it's about 20 times stronger for me than for you."

"Please Aro. Take me to bed. I want to please you." I'm almost begging at this point.

The rest of that night was filled with love making. We've had sex a few times already and each time is better than the last.

ARO P.O.V.

About 5 AM in the morning Isabella woke up feeling sick and vomiting. I thought she must be coming down with a cold or a virus. I called the Volturi doctor in later that morning to check Isabella's symptoms.

BELLA P.O.V.

I get sick a lot, it's not a big deal. Other doctors have told me I have a weak immune system so it's difficult for my body to fight off viruses and infections.

"Have you had sex recently?" The doctor asked me.

I blushed. Doctors ask such personal questions just to diagnose the problem. "Yes." I responded.

"I suggest that you take a pregnancy test Bella." He said.

"But vampires can't have kids. I'm not pregnant. I've only had sex with one person." I started to get worried.

"It only takes one time of doing it to get pregnant. Here's a test," he handed me the stick,"Take it when you're ready and when you find out positive or not, give me a call. Here's my number. Have a good day Bella." He said then walked out. It's like he ruined my day because I was in such a pissy mood from then on. Aro was the one who called the doctor but yet he couldn't come to the appointment. Being mated to a vampire king is difficult.

I walked back to my room, not Aro's, went to the bathroom and put the stick on the sink counter. I started thinking, this pregnancy will seriously alter my future. I'm worried so I decided to do the test and get it over with. I waited three minutes and one word popped up: pregnant. I started freaking out. I put my hand over my mouth to scream. After a few minutes of panicking, I started to calm down and think about what I was going to say to Aro. Aro and I aren't even married yet and I'm pregnant. What are people gonna think? I decided to take a picture of the positive stick and send it to Alice.

B- did you see this coming Alice? Look at this!

A- congrats Bella! & yeah I did. But I didn't want to say anything.

B- if you did you could have warned me!

A- relax. Take a deep breath. Everything will be fine.

B- how am I gonna tell Aro?

A- you'll figure it out. Goodluck xo

That's Alice for ya, she's a good friend but sometimes she chooses her moments of when she wants to be around and when she doesn't.

I have to tell Aro tonight. He's gonna ask me about what the doctor said anyways, I just need to tell him and get it over with. It's like ripping off a bandaid right? Sure.

ARO P.O.V.

I ran to our room to find Bella already eating dinner, which was pasta.

"Couldn't wait to eat huh?" I promted.

"Not really. Because vampires don't eat as much as humans need to so it's kinda hard to starve myself waiting for you just to sit and eat with me." She barked. I sensed a little moodiness. A few seconds later, her features softened and she went back to eating.

"Aro I have something to tell you. You'll either be thrilled about it or you'll hate it. It goes two ways."

"What is it Isabella?"

"I'm pregnant."

I was stunned. Paralyzed with fear. If she was pregnant by me, this wouldn't be a full human child. I don't know what it would be. I had a thousand thoughts running through my head. I wanted to yell at her but it wasn't her fault or mine. The strong mating pull was to blame.

"That's wonderful Isabella." I say.

"Yeah. I guess." She replied. I could tell she wasn't happy as she should be when a woman finds out she's pregnant.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"You're always working and since we've been engaged you rarely spend time with me and I'm locked in the bedroom all day and I'm starting to hate it. I'm pregnant now. Things are gonna be different from now on. If you barely see me then you'll barely see the baby and I don't want to be a single mother. That's not what I want." She was spilling out her feelings. I understood where she was coming from.

"I'm sorry Isabella. I love you. I vow to be better for you and for our baby. I'll try not to work as much so I can spend more time with you." I say and she wraps her arms around me and hugs me.

"I love you too Aro." She tells me.

"Isabella, you know vampires can't reproduce. I don't know what this is inside of you." I tell her.

"It's a baby." She says sternly.

"Yes I know it is a baby. But is it even human? Or a vampire? Or both? We don't know what's going to happen to you or this baby. This hasn't ever happened before. Since you're not a vampire yourself this thing could easily kill you. I'm just worried Isabella." I say.

"It'll be fine Aro. Stop worrying." She tries to soothe me. But it sounds like if she keeps this baby then she's asking for a death wish. I have no idea what's going to happen in the future. Perhaps Alice can help us. I shall go talk to her soon.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Don't forget to vote & comment on this story! Like I said in the first chapter, this is my first fanfic & I'm so happy that people are enjoying what I write. We need more Aro/Bella stories! :) thanks for reading!