What Have I Done?

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I do not own Twilight! Don't forget to vote & comment.

ARO P.O.V.

I walk to Alice and Jasper's room to talk to Alice. The door was open and they were sitting on a couch watching some stupid reality show.

"Alice, may I speak with you?" I ask politely.

"Of course. I'll be back soon Jasper." She says.

She meets me in the hallway and she gives me a weird look so I immediately get to the point.

"Did you know that Isabella would get pregnant?" I ask.

"Yes. But everything works out in the end. I've seen it. Take my hand."

I did and everything will be fine. I felt a surge of relief flow through me.

"Do you know if the baby is fully human or is it half vampire?"

"It's half vampire. But you do know Aro, that sometimes what I vision isn't exactly what happens. It's more of a suggestion and one small decision that can seem meaningless can alter her future completely." She replies.

"Yes. Of course. Thank you for your time Alice." I tell her.

"My pleasure Aro. Tell me if you need me again. I'll be more than happy to help Bella whenever she needs it." Alice knows how to comfort people. She knows exactly what to say and not say to make someone freak out which is a good trait to have.

I tracked down the volturi doctor to find out if he would know anything more.

"Do we know how far along Isabella is?" I question.

"7 weeks Master. I do believe that Bella is carrying a vampire-human baby. And I did some tests, I don't know if you will like this but usually during a regular human pregnancy the baby is born after 9 months. But since this is no ordinary case, Isabella's baby will be here in 9 weeks." The Volturi doctor told me.

"Why 9 weeks?" I ask.

"Because this baby is half vampire. It's growth rate is increasing. It might be here sooner than 9 weeks. If Bella is to remain human during this pregnancy, we might have to induce labor early so the baby won't break her from the inside out."

"I see. Well if you think that is best than we shall do that. Thank you doctor." I say.

BELLA P.O.V.

"WHAT?!" I scream, "ARE YOU CRAZY ARO?!"

"My dear, I strongly believe that this is best for you and our child, to induce labor early." Aro is trying to convince me.

"OH SHUT UP AND JUST BITE ME TO GET IT OVER WITH! I WILL NOT LET YOU DO THIS TO OUR CHILD! THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A MUTUAL DECISION ARO AND YOU DECIDED THIS WITHOUT MY CONSULT!" I was screaming so much that I was losing my voice.

"Isabella! You are impossible to talk to right now in this moment!" He yelled back.

"IF YOU DON'T BITE ME TO TURN ME NOW THEN I'LL GET SOMEONE ELSE!" I roar.

Now Aro started getting angry at me. Good! He needs to be angry! This is his fault in the first place!

"WHAT'S THE DAMN RUSH BELLA?! TO BE A VAMPIRE NOW? OF ALL TIMES? WHY RIGHT NOW? WHILE YOU'RE CARRYING A CHILD?!"

He never calls me just Bella. He is so angry with me. I'm a little scared because I never see him get upset or mad so this is the first time. But I'm yelling right back. I am his equal.

"IF YOU INDUCE MY LABOR EARLY I DO NOT WANT TO BE AROUND TO KNOW IT! BITE ME NOW SO I CAN AT LEAST BE IN A COMA LIKE STATE ARO!" I scream louder than ever. I'm not even thinking about if the whole castle can hear us fighting, although I'm sure they can and are listening.

"YOU'RE 7 WEEKS BELLA! THE DOCTOR SAID THE BABY WILL BE HERE IN 9 WEEKS INSTEAD OF 9 MONTHS! I'M NOT GONNA LOSE YOU AND THIS BABY!" Aro almost started crying. As if it was even possible for vampires to cry.

"Aro, love," I say gently, "please do this for me. I need to be a vampire now more than ever. I was foolish to wait as long as I did. Now I'm risking not only my life but my baby's life too." My eyes are tearing up.

"Fine. I'll do it." He finally caves.

"I love you Aro Volturi." I tell him.

"I love you too Isabella."

He wraps one arm around my waist and the other behind my head while leaning me backward. He brushes my hair aside, exposing my neck. Looks me in the eyes and nods. I feel his fangs on my skin and then all of a sudden blistering pain that feels like torture. I try to scream but can't. I feel venom racing through my veins and Aro holding me before I collapse.

ARO P.O.V.

I can't believe I let Isabella convince me to do this! This wasn't how her transformation was supposed to go! I do suppose though that she would know what is good for herself. I'm more worried about how the transformation process will affect the birth. Dammit Isabella! Why do you do this to me?! I mentally curse at myself. I don't even think this is the time to do this! She's not ready! Or am I the one not ready? She's pregnant with a baby and is in the vampire transformation at the same time! I must be delusional! I'm losing it! What have I done to my Isabella?!

BELLA P.O.V.

I can't open my eyes. I can't scream. I can't move. I'm just laying down somewhere. I can hear though. I hear people talking about me. Doctors, guards and servants. But there was one moment that hit me particularly hard. One night Aro came in to sit with me. He didn't know that I can hear him, but he was talking to me like he knew. He was telling me all the things he wanted to show me, all the beautiful places he wanted to take me. He was holding my hand and I thought for a moment that I could hear him crying. I thought vampires don't cry. I guess they do when they are extremely upset. My poor Aro. Things will change now. Things will be better now. I just have to survive through this excruciating pain.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thanks for reading if you made it to the bottom! I spent a few days writing this chapter and I don't know where I'm going with this storyplot. But I will come up with some ideas! I just need time to brainstorm. :)