Aro's Past

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I do not own Twilight. Sorry for the long wait for this chapter! I have a storyline now! Yay! #TeamAro&Bella

ARO P.O.V.

After Isabella having her first lazy day in the castle I figured it is time to have her meet some of the guard so she can have some friends when I am busy with work. I've talked again with my brothers about Isabella's transformation and Caius never agrees with me. I understand the concern for Isabella's life. She's living in a huge castle of vampires. Any one of us could suddenly attack her without warning and seriously hurt Bella. But this is her choice to wait. I want her to have a child first; I think she would be an amazing mother.

JANE P.O.V.

Master Aro asked me to watch Bella while he's working. No matter, I would love to get to know her. Bella has been to the Volturi previously because of the suicidal attempt that Edward had. She knows who I am and I know who she is so why not become friends? Alec tells me I scare all of my friends away eventually, what a supportive brother I have. I make my way up to her room and the door is open.

"Bella? Are you in here?" I ask quietly afraid that she's not in her room. Aro would freak out if he doesn't know where she is.

"Oh. Hey Jane! I'm in my closet trying to pick out an outfit for Aro's introduction of me to the guard tonight. Would you mind helping me?" Bella has never been a stylish one in the fashion world except when Alice dressed her like she was a doll.

"Of course Bella!" I walk into her room and it's so beautiful. I know Aro will take good care of her. I make my way to the closet and see Bella holding up a vivid purple and dark gray dress with bell-shaped sleeves.

"What do you think?"

"It's gorgeous Bella! You must wear it! Master Aro will like it very much!" I exclaim.

"Jane, what was Aro's life like before he met me? I'm sure there were other women but he works a lot." She asked me while she was changing into the dress.

"He doesn't work as much as he used to. There were others but he never was actually happy with them. When you two are together he is happy." I reply.

"I know he was married to Sulpicia when Edward came up here to.." She feels uncomfortable talking about Edward and I feel sort of bad for her.

"Yes he was married to Sulpicia for a few hundred years. But when things started getting really bad, Aro couldn't help not being angry all the time. He told the whole castle she cheated and embarrassed her. Aro told everyone that "Sulpicia can't keep her damn legs shut." But I guess it's not too embarrassing because she made that decision for herself and wasn't even thinking about Aro." I spoke kind of fast. Aro's story was actually really sad and I thought he would have told Bella by now but he hasn't.

"Aw. Poor Aro." Bella almost started crying.

"Bella it's nothing to cry about. Bad things happen to good people sometimes."

"Does Sulpicia still live here?" Bella was getting all choked up.

I sighed. "Yes."

"What else happened to Aro? I want to know more."

"I don't think it's my place to tell you his whole story Bella. I'm sorry. You need to know that he's happy with you and he's not hiding anything from you." As soon as I said that I felt like I started their first fight. She came out and was wearing the dress.

"Excuse me Jane. I have something to attend to."

"Of course Bella. We can talk more later if you wish." As I said that she was gone.

ARO P.O.V.

I was finished working for awhile so I ran to Isabella's room and she was missing. There was a note on her bed.

Dear Aro,
I'm sorry but I'm not sure this is the place for me. I'm sorry I came here and disrupted the peace. Don't worry about me. I came to Volterra to get away from Cullen drama and now there's Volturi drama and all I want to do is escape.
Goodbye Aro.

As I read this letter I couldn't comprehend it. What Volturi drama? There's nothing going on! I have to find her!

"JANE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" I roar. "Where is she? You know something I don't! Give me your hand!"

"Master she was only asking questions about your past so I told her. I couldn't avoid the questions." Jane said.

"Shut up Jane!" I touched her hand and I immediately seen everything. "You fool! She didn't even know about Sulpicia and she doesn't need to know that she still lives here!"

"Master. Why would you even keep a secret this big from Bella? You choose one of them to keep not both of them!"

"This is my decision Jane. Not yours." He screamed at me. But I know exactly why Aro kept Sulpicia close. Sulphicia was his sex slave. She lives in the west wing of the castle. With Aro nearby and what was soon to be Bella.

"I'm going to go look for Isabella!" He yelled. "Guards!"

JANE P.O.V.

I didn't want Bella to be hurt and I do want her to come back. I'm almost positive that Aro will find her and bring her home. As for right now, I need to make this right for her so they can be happy together. I ran to Sulpicia's room and opened the door and seen her lounging in a robe and sitting on a leather chair smoking a cigarette with her back to me.

"Aro.." she seduced.. "Are you back for more?" She got up and turned around and seen that it was me. "Oh Jane. What a lovely surprise. I wasn't expecting you."

"Sulpicia you must move completely out of the castle. Aro and Bella are mates and you aren't with him. You must leave!"

Sulpicia laughed. "Child, Aro is mine and I will do what I want with him."

"He's not yours to keep. He's Bella's!"

She walked over to me and punched me. I fell to the ground and blacked out. I tried. I'm sorry I failed you Bella.

ARO P.O.V.

I searched all over Volterra and she didn't get very far. She was in a small cafe getting a coffee. I walked up behind her.

"Excuse me miss..." I spoken as she looked at me.

"Get away from me Aro! I either want you forever or not at all. And apparently you don't want me because you already have a wife!" She barked.

"Sulpicia was my wife but she isn't now and I do want you Isabella. We're mates remember? I'm not going to leave you. Remember yesterday? You were so happy then."

"That feeling is long gone Aro. Now leave me alone!"

"Isabella please come home with me. I want you not another woman.You're my mate! Please Isabella I'm begging you." I can't bear the thought of her leaving again. I need her in my life. She's the only one who has truly made me happy.

"I will come home when she's gone." Isabella told me quietly.

"Thank you Isabella. I will go take care of this right now!"

I ran back to the castle to Sulpicia's room. I told her to leave forever and that she's banned from coming back here. She wasn't too upset just angry that I chose Isabella over her. But Isabella is my mate. I watched Sulpicia leave and as soon as Sulpicia disappeared I saw Isabella walk into the front of the castle. I ran down to meet her and we were in each others arms again.

"I'm so sorry my Isabella. I never meant to hurt you. I am so happy you are back mia cara."(my dear)

"Me too Aro. I love you." She kissed me.

"I love you too Isabella. Now let's go kiss and make up." I said as I winked at her.

Everything from here on out is only going to get better.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: What did you think of this chapter? I thought it would be interesting to include Jane's P.O.V. and also to have some Sulpicia vs. Bella. Hope you enjoy my story so far! Don't forget to vote & comment! Until next time! :)