Questions Asked

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I do not own Twilight! Even though I want an Aro Volturi of my own! *evil laugh*

ARO P.O.V.

"Isabella, I want you to know that I am truly sorry for the pain that I have caused you. I was going to tell you about Sulpicia soon but you found out before I told you. Therefore, you thought I was lying to you and keeping a dirty little secret." I spoke with deep sorrow.

"Stop it Aro. You know that I love you! Otherwise I wouldn't have a reason to be here. I'm not using you, this isn't a game. I just wanted to live here, us being mates is a bonus."

"I know mia cara, (my dear) I just want you to be happy and I don't want you to get too involved with the routine of the castle is all. I mean, I have some idea of what that Edward Cullen told you about the Volturi but I assure you Isabella this place is safe."

"If this place was safe then how come I never see the same maid twice? I'm not stupid Aro. I know what you do here."

"I will take care of you. Do you hear me? You have nothing to worry about! You have no reason to run away! If you want to be a vampire you have to learn to be in this big castle of vampires. I think I may know something that will cheer you up dear. I should introduce you to the guard, officially. We should throw a welcoming party."

"That sounds fine. You know I'm not mad at you right? I'm just frustrated. I feel a little trapped and I feel secluded from the rest of this place."

"We will fix this problem I assure you. I will go inform my brothers of the party immediately." And that was the end of that discussion.

BELLA P.O.V.

I can't believe Aro kept a secret from me. What am I thinking? He's hundreds if not thousands of years old? If he has a secret then he must have a good reason to keep it that way. Damn it Bella. Why do I do this to myself? No! He should have told me about his ex wife still living here, especially because we're mates now and I have a right to know. How can I possibly be in a relationship with this man if he makes decisions behind my back and keeps them from me? I guess we'll have to work more on our communication. But regardless, I'm not known to party. I feel like I'm changing so much while living at the castle and I don't know if it's for the better or for the worse.

CARLISLE P.O.V.

"Edward, you're not thinking rationally son. You need to calm down." I spoke.

"NO CARLISLE! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! BELLA IS IN THE VOLTURI AND I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS! SHE DOESN'T BELONG THERE!" Edward screamed to all of the Cullens.

"She left for a reason you know. You broke her heart Edward. Girls don't take that lightly." Rosalie said.

"She's fine in the Volturi. She might even be happy there. She probably doesn't want to be rescued." Alice spoke softly.

"I don't care what Bella wants. She doesn't need to be under the same roof as Aro Volturi! We're going to Volterra!" Edward raged.

ARO P.O.V.

I walk down the west wing to Isabella's room. I feel really bad for hurting her. But can she feel the mating pull? I love her! I've never loved anyone else as much as I love her. She's special and she doesn't know why. I enter her room without knocking and she isn't anywhere in here. I walk across the hall to my room and I find her laying on my bed with one of my black tuxedo jackets snuggled up and sleeping soundly. Awe my Isabella. I gently get onto the bed with her and wrap my arms around her as she snuggles onto me and I wait for her to wake up.

BELLA P.O.V.

I wake up to being in Aro's arms. Even though I didn't fall asleep in them.

"I love you Aro." I whisper.

"I love you too Isabella. Let's get up and get you changed into your dress for the party shall we?"

"Oh! I forgot about it. I didn't even mean to fall asleep I just missed your smell so I came in here and I guess I passed out." Aro laughed.

"Do not worry about it Isabella. It is not a problem. Jane picked out a lovely red dress for you to wear. I believe it's hanging in your closet mia cara (my dear)."

"Alright. I'll go change and redo my makeup and I'll be back." I said and then kissed Aro hard and walked out of his room.

I can't believe I'm here sometimes. It feels like a dream.

ARO P.O.V.

I decided to go take a walk with Isabella to the Volturi gardens. We have some business we need to attend to.

"Isabella, you know we are mates and we have probably been mates for a very long time now. Probably while you were even with the Cullens. I love you Isabella and I want to spend the rest of eternity with you by my side. Isabella Marie Swan, will you marry me?" I asked.

The face of the ring was a long oval, set with slanting rows of glittering round stones. The band was silver- delicate and narrow. The silver made a fragile web around the diamonds. It was beautiful and I knew it would be Isabella's ring the first glance I had at it.

She didn't say anything for a minute. And it was the longest minute of my life too. She had a blank expression on her face. That worried me.

"Yes. I'll marry you. But why do you want to marry me now? Before I have kids and before my transformation? Why now and not later?" She asked.

"I feel like you will have more safety and protection with me. I can't trust the guard just yet because accidents do happen and I'm trying to prevent them. I worry about you. I want to marry you now because I want you before and after your transformation. But of course we can have your transformation after the wedding. No rush."

"Okay. I understand, I think." She replied.

"Excellent! Then we shall go back inside the castle and start the party!"

BELLA P.O.V.

Remember how I said this didn't feel like real life? It still doesn't! Aro asked me to be his bride and I think he was hinting at having children with him. I don't know, I may be wrong but that's what I think I heard. Time for the party. I wonder if he's gonna keep this a secret from the guard or if he's announcing it tonight? Oh crap, I bet he is.

ARO P.O.V.

"Ladies and gentlemen, It's my pleasure to introduce to you our first Volturi queen- Isabella Volturi! We are to be married at the beginning of next month!" I announced.

I looked around the room and everyone was clapping and they all looked happy. To be honest, even I was happy and Isabella too.

A few hours later..

I turned to Isabella and said, "I love you." She smiled at me and tugged on my arm. She doesn't like too much attention or so I thought.

"Let's go somewhere Aro." She begged.

"We are somewhere honey. We're at our party."

"No. I mean... alone." She spoke quietly as if someone around us would know what we're talking about.

"Alright. Let me make one more announcement before we leave." I told her. "Everyone! Can I have your attention one last time please? My fiancée and I would like to thank you for attending our party and we hope to see you all at our wedding! Goodnight all! I announced.

She tugged my arm again. I winked at her, kept myself calm and grabbed her hand to lead her to my- our bedroom.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: hahaha I'm so evil. Leaving you on a cliffhanger like that! Well I suppose you can guess what will happen eh? I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment on this story! :)