Intrusion

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I do not own Twilight. Don't forget to vote on my story if you want me to continue it! :)

ARO P.O.V.

It was about 7 am and Isabella was still sleeping in our bed. I got up to go to my office and do some paperwork. About an hour later, my Isabella came in wearing nothing but my shirt.

"Come back to bed Aro. I can't sleep without you." She begged.

I chuckled. "Silly woman. You don't need me to help you sleep. You just want to cuddle me and sleep."

"Maybe that's it. But I don't care. Just come back to bed with me please." She sat on my lap.

"Alright. Fine." I told her. I picked her up and ran at vampire speed back to our room and gently placed her back in the bed and immediately started kissing her.

A few hours later..

BELLA P.O.V.

I was in Aro's office playing games on his computer when Jane came in.

"Bella! We have to go shopping! You're gonna be a bride!" Jane exclaimed.

"I didn't know you were a shopping fanatic." I laughed.

"Oh, I'm not. I can tell what's a good outfit and what's not. But especially I want us to go shopping because Aro usually doesn't let me leave to go anywhere unless if it's something for the guard. Plus, we should find some new cute clothes that Aro will like on you." She winked at me.

"Alright. Let's go then. Let me go tell Aro."

I walked in the throne room to Caius, Marcus, Aro and some other business men having a meeting. I walked over to where Aro was sitting and whispered, "Jane and I are gonna go shopping. We'll be back in a few hours."

"Have fun Love. Here's my credit card. Don't worry about the price tag, just buy what makes you happy." He told me.

I kissed him and said, "Love ya. See ya later."

JANE P.O.V.

"This is gonna be so fun Bella! I said.

"I've never been the type of girl who loved shopping. But maybe that'll change, because everything has changed with me while I've been here."

"Maybe. But trust me Bella, you're changing for the better. The Cullens, they're bad people. Why else would they have to move every one hundred years and relocate? The Volturi have been in the castle since Aro first founded it. That's a long time. You have nothing to worry about. We're family now Bella.

"Thanks Jane. You made me feel a little better."

"Good. Now let's shop until we drop!"

ARO P.O.V.

"Master, the Cullens are here."

"What? Why? They didn't have an invitation! Get them out!" I yelled.

"I tried sir. But they're very persistent about talking with you."

"Fine. Send them in. But they only have ten minutes to talk with me. That's all the time I can offer them." I bark.

EDWARD P.O.V.

"ARO! Where is she?!" I scream.

"Who?" I ask even though it's obvious.

"Bella. Where's Bella?!"

"She doesn't want to see you." He says.

"I don't care she doesn't belong here! This place is horrible! She's too good for anyone here!"

Aro raises an eyebrow. "Too good for anyone eh? Well Edward Cullen, I regret to inform you that she's engaged to me."

"You?! Why you?!"

"I think you forget what my power is Edward. I read her mind. She loathes you. You cheated on her. You broke her heart. You left her. What more is there to tell? You're crazy if you even begin to think she wants you back, because she doesn't. She's happier than ever here."

ALICE P.O.V.

"Take my hand Aro." I suggest.

"Come here pixie." He says.

I place my hand in his as he looks me deep in the eyes and says, "Welcome."
I feel relieved. I move to stand behind him.

"What are you doing Alice?" Edward asks.

"I'm joining the Volturi." I claim.

"But why Alice? You're willing to leave Jasper behind?" Carlisle asks.

"I'm tired of running Carlisle. I want to settle down and stay there. After Bella left, things were never the same. I need my little sister back." I say.

"Of course Alice. I'm sure she'll be delighted to see you again. Jasper is welcome to stay if he wishes also." Aro said.

"Jazzy?" I ask. "Come stay here with me. Don't go back please."

"Yes Alice. You know I'll go anywhere as long as I'm with you."

"Excellent. Welcome to the Volturi Alice and Jasper. One of the members of the guard will show you to your room in a few minutes. You'll be located in the west wing with Caius, Marcus, Bella and I." Aro spoke.

ARO P.O.V.

"You know Carlisle, if you can't take care of your own coven then there is need for the Volturi to get involved. You know the laws. You used to live here."

"I don't have intentions of returning Aro. You know that."

"Yes. When you change your mind we shall still be here awaiting your arrival." Just as I had said that Isabella came through the door with Jane.

"Alice? Is that you? Oh my gosh!" She ran to hug Alice. That was the reaction I was expecting.

"What a beautiful ring Bella! I'm so happy for you!" Alice smiled.

"What are you guys doing here?" Isabella asked.

"I do believe that Alice and I are joining the Volturi guard." Jasper replied.

"I just couldn't live without my little sister and best friend Bella! I've missed you and we have so much to catch up on!" Alice exclaimed.

"Yes yes! We will later!" Isabella was glowing.

She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my hips. My little Isabella. I could see the fear in Edward's eyes.

"So it's true? You're really gonna marry Aro?"

"Yes." Her answer was simple.

"Master, the tens minute are up. Cullens it's time for you to leave."

"Goodbye Cullens." Isabella waved.

ARO P.O.V.

We were in our bedroom and Isabella was laying next to me when I asked, "Are you happy about these new arrangements dear?"

"Yes. I am. I've missed Alice, she's my best friend. And what will soon be Jane. I can have two best friends." She replied.

"Good. I'm happy as long as you are happy my love. I want nothing but the best for you." I say and then I kissed her goodnight.

"What do we have on our agenda for tomorrow Aro?" She asks.

"You'll see tomorrow Isabella." I grin.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I feel like my chapters are getting better and better! Don't forget to vote on this story if you want me to continue it! :)