Chapter 35 - Start Over

BEAUS POV:

"Have fun," I wink as I drive off down the road with Brooke in the car.

"Where we going?" Brooke asks me as I speed down the road.

"My house," I answer. We soon arrive at my house and find that no one is home. We walk into my room and chuck a movie on before collapsing onto the bed. I look at Brooke who is sitting awkwardly.

"Come here you goose," I say as I open my arms for her to sit in. She giggles and snuggles into me as the movie starts. I can hear Luke's voice in my head 'Do it now. The time's perfect!' Shut up Luke.

"Brooke?" I ask. "

Yeah?" she asks her eyes fixed onto the TV.

"What are we?" I ask awkwardly.

She sits up and looks at me, "I'm not sure." "

Well what do you want to be?" I ask her.

"I don’t know," she answers. I sigh and sit there awkwardly.

"Listen I know we have had a rocky past and it didn’t really work out but how about we just start over fresh?" Brooke suggests. I nod.

"Here I'll start, Hi I am Brooke Smith," Brooke says shaking my hand.

I laugh and play along, "Hey, I am Beau Brooks."

"Well it is very nice to meet you Beau Brooks," she giggles.

'Well Brooke Smith it is very nice to meet you and I must ask…Will you like to be my girlfriend?" I ask her. Her head snaps up looking surprised. Oh shit.

BROOKES POV:

"Well Brooke Smith it is very nice to meet you and I must ask…Will you like to be my girlfriend?" Beau asks me. My head snaps up while my mouth hangs open. Beau looks like he is about to run out of the room. His face is as bright as a tomato. "

'You serious?" I ask him.

"Only if you wanted to…" he starts but I interrupt him by crashing my lips against his.

"A million times yes," I answer as I pull away. Beau smirks at me before kissing me again. Ahh and there go those fireworks. I pull away and giggle. Beau does the same before pulling me back down with him as we watch the rest of the movie peacefully and secure in each others arms.

People say me and Beau will never work out but I am willing to give our love a few chances before I give up. Beau is the best thing that happened to me and I'm not afraid to admit that.

Anyway vote, comment, share and follow, it means a lot! <3