Chapter 26 - Sorry

ALEXIS POV:

"Morning!" Beau chirps as I walk into the kitchen.

"Hey," I smile.

"Were going out tonight so don’t make plans," Beau informs me.

"Where are we going?" I question him.

"Jai, Tal and I decided to take everyone paintballing," he says.

"Okay cool," I smile at him. Beau smiles back at me and soon Jai, Tahlya and Luke walk into the kitchen.

"Morning," Luke says as he kisses my head. I can see Beau look away awkwardly out of the corner of my eye. There is an awkward silence for a while.

"So who is keen for tonight?" Jai asks trying to lighten the mood.

"Me!" Tahlya chirps.

"Yeah me too," Luke answers. Beau or I don’t speak. All I can think about is Brooke.

"Lexi? Beau?" Luke asks.

"What?" Beau answers him.

"Tonight?" Luke says looking confused.

"Oh yeah, it will be mad," Beau answers before getting up.

"Where are you going?" Jai asks Beau.

"To go see Brooke," Beau answers.

"I'm coming," I quickly answer and get up.

"I don’t think that's a good idea," Jai says stopping me.

"Why not?" I snap at him.

Jai looks up at me with a worried face and whispers, "Because of yesterday."

"I don’t care, I'm going," I answer sternly.

"Well I'm coming too," Luke says taking my hand. I look up at him and he smiles.

"Whatever," Beau answers. We all pile in to Beaus car and take off to the hospital.

JAIS POV:

I know before I said I didn’t like Lexi but she has made it better. She has made my brother happy again. I decide to text her while we're on the way to see Brooke.

Me: Lexi please don’t hurt Luke again, if you do trust me, I will never let you near any one of us again.

Lexi: I'm so sorry Jai. I don’t even know why I left him, I thought I was in love with Beau and to be honest I was but not as much as I loved Luke. I won’t hurt him again, I am very sorry.

Me: Okay good.

Lexi looks back at me and smiles. "Thankyou," she mouths. I smile back at her and continue talking to Luke.

LUKES POV:

I'm so scared of what Brooke and Lexi are going to be like, I really am.

BEAUS POV:

Wow that was awkward at the kitchen table. I don’t want to see Luke kiss her like that, fuck we only just got out of a relationship. I wonder if she ever did love me because she seemed to move on pretty fast.

ALEXIS POV:

"Name?" the receptionist asks.

"Brooke Smith,"  Beau answers her.

"Room 21, floor 3," the receptionist answers us.

"Thanks," Beau says. We walk off to the elevator and wait anxiously. I have no idea what Brooke is going to say to me. Why did I do that to her? Why, why, WHY!