Chapter 10 - Beau's Little Secret

BEAUS POV:

I honestly didn’t know anything about Lexi. I thought I did but what Luke just told us all has shocked me. Lexi has tears in her eyes. I get up and puts my arms out to hug her. She stands up and cries into my shoulder. I think of Lexi as my younger sister, she means a lot to me and I hate seeing her upset.

"Shh, it's gonna be okay, we will keep you safe," I whisper to her while rubbing her back. She looks up at me and smiles.

"Thankyou," she answers, "Thankyou to all of you."

We all smile at her and she says, "But you have to promise to not put anything about me on the internet, no pictures, tagging me in things, nothing. They will find me if you do and they could possibly hurt you."

We all nod our heads when Aaron says, "I should be heading off."

"Yeah me too," Tyla agrees. They say bye and head out the door to walk home since they don’t live too far away.

"Movie night tonight?" Jai suggests.

"Sure," Skip says. Lexi goes and calls her 'mum' to bring over her stuff and that then she comes back.

"Kellie is bringing my stuff over now, it took her a bit of convincing since what happened but they have told my caring agency and they are looking for them," she says.

"Okay, we will have fun," I answer.

She half smiles and then says, "Let's go get hair dye."

LUKES POV:

I'm sorry what? Why does Lexi want to dye her hair?

"Um, why Lexi?" Jai asks confused.

"Well he saw what I looked like today, why don’t I dye my hair so he doesn’t know it’s me?" she suggests.

"That could work," I answer.

"What colour but?" I ask.

"Hmm, black with a dark blue tinge," she answers.

"Okay, let’s go then when Kellie comes," Jai says. We sit around and wait for Kellie. She finally arrives and tells Lexi to be safe and cautious. When she leaves we head out to the car with Beau. Jai, James and Skip decide to stay home.

As we are driving Beau says, "What food should we get?"

"Shit that will get us hyper," Lexi answers. We all laugh Beau turns up the music. We are shouting out the words to "Live My Life" by Far East Movement and Justin Bieber when we arrive at the shops. Beau heads off to go meet up with Jade since she is coming over tonight while Lexi and I head to the Chemist.

ALEXIS POV:

I thought it would be a great idea to dye my hair. Luke didn’t seem to excited about it but it's my hair. I can do what I want.

As I am looking at the hair dye he says, "What about this colour?" while holding a really nice black-blue colour.

"Perfect!" I answer giving him a kiss on the cheek. We take it to the counter and pay for it. I text Beau asking where he is.

Me: Hey, where abouts are you? :)

Beau: Coles, meet me in there. :)

Me: Okay!

"He is in Coles," I say. Luke walks me to Coles since I had never been to this shopping centre before. We walk through the isles trying to find Beau. We find him in the lolly isle with Jade.