Chapter 21 - Speechless.

Hey guys! Bit of a short chapter but it is a good one! Happy reading. :)

ALEXIS POV:

"Didn’t expect to see me did you now Lex?" he asks as Beau and I sit in the middle of a dark room tied up to a pole with Bailey walking around us. "Why are you here?" I ask. "Wow Lex, you are so gullible. You think your mum and dad have been chasing you for ages right? Sorry to say but they are dead. I killed them a few weeks after we started to date. They came to my house to kidnap me because I was your boyfriend so you would come find me. But I killed them straight away. I didn’t want them to hurt you or me so I thought why not end your misery. Then we had that fight because of that horrible thing you did. Yeah, I still remember it. I didn’t tell you that I killed your parents. We became close friends. You know how you didn’t get harassed for nearly two years? That was because your parents were gone. Then you moved and started dating that prick of the fagnoskians. That's when I got angry. I want you back Lexi, so we can be together, forever. But that can’t happen with this dick in my way can it?" Bailey answers looking at his phone. "What did you do to him?" I ask sternly. "Look," he answers. He holds up his phone and shows me a picture. It is of Luke laying on the floor, blood all around him, lifeless or what seems like it. The tears spill out of my eyes. "YOU FUCKING DOG!" I scream. "Bad mistake," Bailey says. He walks over to me, I see a small knife in his hand. "I suggest you apologize to me unless you want to be hurt," he murmurs. "Get fucked," I whisper. He looks at me shocked and slashes my arm with the knife. It immediately starts to sting. "OW!" I shout out in pain. The tears keep rolling down my face. "Say sorry," Bailey whispers leaving a kiss on my neck. "Don’t you dare touch her," Beau says sternly. Bailey suddenly kicks Beau in the stomach winding him. Beau yelps in pain. Just as Bailey is about to hit him again I yell, "SORRY!" Bailey stops and looks at me with that same evil grin. "What have you done to Luke?" I whisper. "Nothing much, I punched him a few times, that's how the blood got there, nothing bad," he laughs. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?" I scream. Bailey looks like he is getting angry. His phone starts to ring so he walks into another room. "Are you okay?" Beau asks looking at my arm that has blood gushing out of it. "Yeah, just try untie this knot," I say while fiddling with the knot that our hands are tied up with. "What's the plan?" Beau asks. "Untie this, knock Bailey out, get the police, find Luke," I say. Beau nods and Bailey walks back in. We stop talking but keep trying to untie the knot. "You think you could run from it all," Bailey begins. The knot is becoming looser and looser. "Weren't you wrong?" he asks. I nod and the rope falls to the ground but Bailey doesn’t notice. I look at Beau out of the corner of my eye. I can see him nod and we jump up. Beau strikes Bailey in the back of the head but it doesn’t do a thing. Bailey turns around as we bolt to the front door. Beau tries to unlock it but it won't budge. Bailey starts charging at us. Just as he is about to throws himself at me I see the massive knife in his hand. I think to myself, well this is how I am gonna die. Just as Bailey is about to hit me Beau launches himself in front of me copping the stabbing. "HELP!" I scream as I run to the back door. "NO YOU DON’T!" Bailey screams pulling me back by my hair knocking the wind out of me. I lay there winded on the floor while Bailey kicks Beau in the stomach. It starts to go all blurry. I can hear sirens and police bashing down the doors.  "BEAU!" I scream as I gain consciousness and run over to his bleeding body, "BEAU PLEASE!" I look up to see Bailey being taken by the police. "YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER ALEXIS!" Bailey screams.

Soon ambulance officers come in and take Beau to the ambulance. "Is he gonna be okay?" I ask an ambulance officer. "We don’t know his condition yet, please calm down miss," she answers while running out. I start to run after her but then I remember, Luke, I gotta get Luke. I run to all the doors in the house. I check every single one and soon find Luke in the bathroom. I grab his lifeless body "LUKE IF YOU ARE AWAKE PLEASE DO SOMETHING! PLEASE WAKE UP!" I scream. I grab his hand and squeeze it. He squeezes back slightly. "Luke?" I cry. He groans and rolls over. "YOU ARE ALIVE!" I scream. "Where am I?" Luke asks me. "I don’t know myself, come on, Beau has been stabbed, we gotta get you some help," I say pointing to his head which has been split open. I help him up and walk slowly to the front door. A police officer runs over to us and helps us outside. They grab Luke and put him in an ambulance. "Sorry miss but this ambulance is full, you will need to ride in the other one," an officer says while taking me away from Luke. "LUKE!" I scream going into a panic attack. Luke breaks away from the officers and runs over to me. "She has panic attacks, she needs her pill or she will go into severe panic and have a heart attack," I hear Luke advise the officer. "Okay thankyou, we will give her medication but please, you need to go to hospital," they say. They drag Luke away and load me into the ambulance. "Alexis, calm down, it's gonna be okay, take deep breaths," the officer in the ambulance says. I try to do what she says but a million and one thoughts are running through my head. They put a mask over my face then jab a needle into me. The last thing I remember is being jabbed with that damn needle.

~7 Hours Later~

LUKES POV:

"Mr Brooks?" I hear someone say. I open my eyes to find myself in a white room. I realise it is a hospital room and all my memories come flashing back. Bailey, blood, knives, screams, Lexi...wait where is Lexi? "Where is Lexi? Is she okay?" I start to panic. "She is fine, she is still asleep because of the medication we gave her but she will be awake soon, she just had a nasty gash on her arm," the nurse says. I sudden relief washes over me. "Okay, what happened to me?" I ask. "You suffered slight concussion, a few gashes in the head and a bit of bruising but nothing to worry about," she says. "Okay thankyou," I answer. "No worries Luke, buzz if you need anything," she answers. I smile and she walks out of the room. "Soon Jai comes running in. "Hey," I say. "Fuck, you alright?" he asks. I nod. Jai looks pretty upset. "Jai what's wrong?" I ask. "It’s Beau," he starts, "He got stabbed by Bailey in his chest, we haven’t heard anything yet but," he finishes. "But what?" I ask. "They don’t know whether he will wake or not," Jai says tears forming in his eyes. That's when I lose it, I can’t lose my big brother, I just can’t.

ALEXIS POV:

"There you go all better," the nurse says as she gives me my water. I have just woken up from a 7 hour sleep. I feel a bit tipsy but I guess that's just the medicine. "Is Luke okay?" I ask. "He is fine," the nurse smiles. I smile back but then think of Beau, "What about Beau?" She looks down, "We aren't sure yet, but you can go see him if you like?" "Yes please," I answer as I hop off my bed. The nurse leads me to his room and I walk in. She leaves us two for a bit. I look over at him, he is laying there with no movement, emotion or feeling what so ever. I sit on the chair next to his bed. I hold his hand and watch him. He really does look like an angel when he sleeps. "Beau?" I ask. No answer. "If you can hear me, I want you to know I am sorry, I am sorry for dragging you into this. Here I am fine and not even hurt and here you are fighting for your life. It sucks. It really does, I know Bailey won’t hurt me anymore but, if I lose you, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. You are one of my best friends, you make me laugh when I am sad, you are always there. If you don’t make it but, what am I going to do? I won't be able to cope without you here Beau. Please wake up, I need you," I say. I feel a light squeeze. "Beau?" I ask. "I'm not going anywhere Lex," he whispers. I look down at him and he opens those beautiful green eyes. The eyes I had been hoping to see again. I smile and cry at the same time. "Thank god," I whisper, "I should call someone." "No wait, I need to ask you something," he says. "What is it?" I ask him. "When you said you need me, did you really mean it?" he asks. I look at him, "You heard that?" "Yeah," he answers. I go red. "Lex?" he asks. "Well yeah, I meant it," I say. "And when you said you wouldn’t be able to cope without me, was that also true?" he asks. "Yeah," I answer looking him in the eyes. "Well good because I am unconditionally and uncontrollably in love with you Alexis, I have been since the first day I met you," he says as he leans in. Shit, what am I doing? I have a boyfriend. I find myself leaning in too. Our lips collide and the feeling is over powering. The kiss is, there is no way to describe it. It is perfect. He pulls away and looks at me. I am shocked.

"Lex, say something?" he asks.

I can’t speak, Beau Brooks is in love with me…

OOOOOO, didn't expect that did we!?! :O So what's gonna happen now? Stay tuned for Chapter 22 to find out! ;)

Please vote, follow, comment, or whatever, it would mean alot to me! <3