Chapter 24 - Perfect Two

JAIS POV:

We sit in a little hut with vines all over it.

"This place is so nice," Tal say as I look up at the full moon.

"I know," I answer as I wrap my arms around her. She snuggles up to me as it is quite chilly. We sit there for about 5mins just listening to the sound of our breathing. Okay now Jai, you have to do this. I get up and kneel down on one knee.

"Jai, what are you doing?" Tahlya asks confused.

"Just listen, I have known you for about 5 months and I already feel like I have known you forever. That first day I saw you, I knew I was in love with you. I took my chances by inviting you into my room, I didn’t know if I was making a mistake but I didn’t care. You were the one, I just knew it. All of the times we have been together, they have all been the best of my life. You are the only one besides Luke, Jai and mum who have seen my at my absolute worst. Normally I would not open up to anyone like I open up to you. I can just trust you with everything. You have been through so much. I am so proud of how strong you have been through everything, normally people would just give up but even when you did give up you still fought through it to come back. You have accomplished so much. You are the most beautiful girl I have seen. They say no one is perfect but, you are, don’t say you aren't because you are. Your smile lights up the room, your eyes sparkle like diamonds, you are just stunning. Your mum and dad would be so proud of you Tal. I know they are just looking down on you thinking of how proud they are of you. You could have anyone you want and you chose me. I feel so honoured to call you mine. I get the proudest feeling when people say who is your girlfriend because I can point to you and say she is. You are such an amazing girl and I cant wait for the future with you. I love you so much it is insane, I didn’t know you could love someone this much, so," I say as I pull out a little box and open it.

"Oh my god," Tahlya says.

TAHLYAS POV:

The ring is beautiful, it's an infinity sign with blue and white diamonds. There is a date on the inside and some words, the day Jai asked me to be his girlfriend and 'my one and only, forever and always'. It is perfect.

I am lost for words.

"It is a promise ring. Me making a promise to never ever let you go," Jai says. I stare at it while he stares at me.

"You don’t like it?" he asks.

"No Jai! I love it, it is just a shock!" I say. He giggles and takes it out of the box. He slides it on my ring finger.

"They say this is the finger for marriage but I don’t care, it is the only finger with veins joining to the heart so that’s where I am putting it," he says. I look at him and kiss him passionately.

"I love you so much," I say.

"And I love you so much more," he says.

Vote, comment, follow, share, yeah! <3