Chapter 15 - New Relationships Or Just A Fling?

~1 and a half weeks later~

ALEXIS POV:

"Please fasten your seatbelts and thankyou for flying with Tiger Airways," the pilot says over the loudspeaker. The boys and I are off to Queensland. The past week has been good, Jess hasn’t come near me and the tumblr and twitter hate has died down. I still get hate but I just ignore it. Life is perfect. The plane ride there isn't that long. We are meeting Bailey and Brooke at the airport. Brooke is gonna get the biggest shock. The boys and I have made a plan to surprise her. I am going to meet her and Bailey alone then the Luke is going to casually going to rock up and kiss me. She will get the shock of her life.

~2 hours later~

"Brookey!!" I shout as I run up to Brooke hugging her.

"LEXI!" she screams, "I have missed you so much!"

"Same here," I say letting go.

"Bailey!" I yell as I jump into his arms.

"Hey Lex," he answers kissing my forehead.

"Where are your friends?" Brooke asks.

"Oh, they couldn’t come," I say.

"Oh, that’s too bad," she answers. I see Luke out the corner of my eye walking towards me. I continue talking with Bailey and Brooke when Luke grabs me and kisses me. He pulls away not facing Brooke. She is standing there shocked. The next thing I see is Beau covering her eyes.

"Get off me!" she shouts thinking it’s a stranger.

"If you insist," Beau says taking his hands off her. Brooke turns around and Beau flashes a huge smile at her.

"Oh, my, god," Brooke says. She turns around back to me and sees Luke. Jai, James and Skip walk up behind us.

"ALEXIS WHAT THE FUCK!" she shouts. I giggle.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce you to some people. This is Beau, Jai, James, Skip and Luke my boyfriend," I smirk. Luke kisses my cheek.

"Nice to meet you," Jai says. Brooke is speechless. She turns back around to see Beau still standing there.

"Holy shit, WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME YOU WERE BRINGING THE FUCKING JANOSKIANS YOU WHORE, YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!"  Brooke yells. I burst into laughter and so does Bailey. I decided to tell him before I came.

"I knew too!" Bailey laughs.

Brooke glares at him, "You fucking suck."

"Love you too!" Bailey says as we go to collect our bags. A few fans run up to the boys and they get photos too.

"I can’t believe this, Beau Brooks is standing right there," she says.

"Yeah, well he thinks your sexy," I say.

"No he doesn’t," she answers.

"He really does, I showed him a picture of you and he said he wants in," I answer.

"Oh my god!" she screams with excitement. I laugh as we walk outside to the bus. The boys catch up and we hop on. The ride to the beach house is just us all talking. This will be an awesome weekend.

BEAUS POV:

Wow Brooke was beautiful. She had long dark brown hair, bright blue eyes and the best tan. Her body was amazing too. I had to do something to get her, she is beautiful. I noticed she had an English accent too, bonus!

JAIS POV:

I was kind of depressed that Tahlya wasn’t with Brooke and Bailey. I really want to meet her. She is so pretty with her long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes and slim figure. Ah, I need to make a good impression.