Just Stop

Arzaylea's POV

"RYAN LET'S GO WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE." I bang on his door once more.

"I'm fucking coming." He opens the door. "This idea is stupid, why can't you just leave them alone?" He slams the door shut.

"That would be no fun." I put my arm around his waist while we walk.

"This is not fun! This is insane." He stops and looks at me.

"Oh calm down, it's just a game." I start walking again.

"Yeah a game only you enjoy playing." He says just loud enough for me to hear.

I roll my eyes and keep walking. Isn't that all that matters? I am having fun, no one else needs to be. I get in the car and wait for him to his suitcase in.

"We are gonna miss the plane if you don't hurry up." I complain.

"That wouldn't be a bad thing." He says getting into the drivers seat and starting the car.

"What's your plan?" He says once we are on the highway.

"What?" I look at him confused.

"What the fuck do you plan on doing when you get to New York?" He looks mad, I don't know why he agreed to come.

"Look, Ryan, I am not going to ruin their relationship I have you now. Besides, I am just going to be seen around them one more time to get more publicity before pretending Luke broke my heart and going back to L.A." I smile at him.

"Oh so you have me, but Luke broke your heart right? WHY THE FUCK DOES LUKE GET EVERYONE HUH? WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT FUCKING LUKE HEMMINGS?" He starts screaming and actually scares me.

I speak softly. "Well for me it's just that he's famous. For Mya I don't know they started dating when he wasn't famous yet right?"

A sad laugh escapes his lips. "Yeah they did."

"So I guess she just likes him." I put my on his thigh.

"She didn't always, she hated him just as much as her brother did maybe more." His knuckles are turning white from gripping the steering wheel so hard.

I am a little surprised by what he says. "Well that happens sometimes."

He bites his lip. "Funniest thing is, I started dating her in year 10 because I knew he liked her. I just wanted to make him mad."

My mouth drops. "Shutup! Why did you do that? What did he do to you?"

"That's not a good story right now." He shakes his head, I almost try to push him to tell me but I don't.

The airport is insanely busy today, but we get through in time for out flight. Ryan sleeps most of the way on the first plane ride. We are lucky and out layover is only an hour, so we get on the second flight to New York quickly. I sleep most of the second flight, but wake up for the last hour of flying.

"I can't believe I agreed to coming with you." Ryan looks at me when he sees I am awake.

"Why did you?" I actually didn't think he was going to come.

"I don't know." He shrugs. "I guess I just want to see how things work out." He rest his head back on the seat.

"Are you sad she hates you?" I ask even though I know the answer.

He looks at me again. "Yeah, it's all your fault. I mean I hadn't talked to her in a before you came, but I still blame you." His voice is soft when he finishes the sentence like he realized something.

"What?" I ask him.

"Nothing it's just, I guess you did what you wanted." I don't have a clue what he's talking about.

I raise my eyebrow. "Huh?"

"You came to ruin a relationship, even though me and Mya didn't talk anymore if she or I really needed something for one another we could have asked, but now she'll never look at me again." He sounds really sad and I genuinely feel bad.

"I never met to do that to you." I say trying to make him feel less terrible.

"I know, you like me. You'll never admit it to yourself, but you actually like me. You were just using me at first, but you fell for me. Same thing I did with Mya." He says with his eyes closed falling to sleep again.

I don't say anything I just sit there and think about what he said. Then it hits me that I think he's right and I don't know what to do with myself.

"I will take your silence as a yes." He says before falling asleep for the last half hour of the ride.

When we land I wake him up and we get our luggage. "It's fucking freezing here." He shivers.

"Yeah, it is." I say looking for a taxi to take us to the hotel.

I finally flag one down and it takes us to the same hotel the rest of them are staying at. When we arrive I see all 8 of them getting into a van to go somwhere. I pay the driver then go inside.

"Where are they going?" I watch the van drive away.

"Can I help you?" A women in a hotel uniform walks up to us.

"Yeah we have a room booked, can I ask I heard some band is staying here is that true?" I say and Ryan is looking at me weird.

"Yes it is, but there has been no issues caused by them or their fans at this time." The women walks behind a desk and we follow her.

"What is your reservation under?" She asks us.

"Arzaylea Rodriquez." I smile and hand her my license and credit card.

"Oh you booked that last room we have you are very lucky, as soon as people found out the band was here they started booking rooms." She smiles at us. I was a genius and booked a room right after they left. I booked them at all the best hotels and just cancelled the rest when I found out which one they were at.

"I didn't even know they were here, what band is it?!" I pretend I don't know, I don't know why I do it's probably because I'm so used to lying.

"Okay you are actually on the same floor as them, and it's 5 Seconds of Summer I believe." She hands us the key cards.

"Oh I have heard of them!" I can feel Ryans annoyance. "Do you know if they are here?" I ask.

"No I guess they and their girlfriends are going to a giant snowball fight in Central Park? I didn't hear much of it. Enjoy your stay!"

We walk away and go to find are room. We find it and put our stuff inside.

I look at Ryan. "I hope you brought warm clothes we have a snowball fight to crash."