Looks can Kill

Mya's POV 

I hear my phone ringing in my pocket while me, Michael, and Gwen are sitting at the table in Chili's. 

"Oh shit, it's the bed." I say out loud.

"What?" Michael looks at me confused, but Gwen is telling me not to answer the phone.

Of course I answer it anyways. "Hello?" 

"You took the bed." Luke doesn;t even sound mad.

"Well yeah, didn't I say I was going to." I can't really remember if I did or not.

"No." He says simply.

"I definitely mentioned that at some point." I look at Michael who is giving me a death stare. I just smile at him, but his angry stare doesn't go away.

"That isn't why I called anyways." He pauses.

"Okay and why did you call me?" I am worried.

"Okay this is going to sound bad--." 

I interrupt him "No don't you dare say it." 

"You don't even know what I am talking about." His voice is squeaky because he knows damn right that I know exactly what he is talking about. 

"If you are about to tell me fuck face is coming to Sydney I will go to that airport and shank her."  A couple of the surrounding tables stop to look at me.

"You are going to shank her?" He actually sounds amused. 

"I am going to fucking shank her." I wish I could stab her that would be nice, but that is against the whole law thing we have her in Australia so no stabbing for me.

"Who even says that anymore?" He is trying to stall the conversation.

"I am sorry I am going to stab her with a homemade object I make myself. Now get to the point." This gets me a few more worried stares from the people around us.  Michael looks horrified, but Gwen is trying to hold in her laughter. 

"Okay well, uhh Arzaylea is coming to Sydney tomorrow." I try to tell myself not to yell but it doesn't work.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU SAID THAT NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND NOW SHE IS FLYING--" I look around and now all the people are staring at me because of my screaming. 

"She is flying out here?" I finish the last part in a whisper.

"It sounds bad I know." Is he actually going to try and make this sound good?

"Oh it sounds bad?  Yeah it sounds bad what the fuck Luke?  I hope you live happily ever after with her." I am so angry I hate her I hate her so much she ruined everything.

"No Mya listen." Luke tried to stop me from hanging up.

"No Luke I am so done." I hang up the phone.

The three of us sit in silence until the waitress brings us our food.

"Is there anything else I can get you?" She smiles at us.

"Yeah a better fucking boy radar." I say under my breath

"Oh yeah I heard all about your situation, If it makes you feel any better you are so much prettier then that Arzuh-- Azayl-- Araz-- that other girl." She tried to give me a reassuring smile.

"Thanks, doesn't she look like a cheap hooker though?" 

"Mya!" Gwen looks at me in shock.

"I won't say, I have to get back to work." She smiles again and walks away.

"She smiles too much." I complain when is gone.

"You can not call her a cheap hooker that is what will get you bad publicity." Michael says with a mouth full of pizza.

"So Arzaylea is coming to Sydney I take it." Gwen says warily.

"Yep she is I can't wait to meet her to be honest." They both look at me like I have four heads.

"I am sorry I am not following." Michael says putting his pizza down.

"So I can rip those fucking ugly big ass lips off her mouth." 

"Look I know you want to fight her and everything, but you really can't" 

"I don't think you understand there is no way I am not going to punch her in the face."

my phone dings *Did you see what Arzaylea tweeted? Is she really coming her* It is a text from Dalia.

I get onto twitter and type her name in. *Can't wait to get to Sydney!  Get to see one of my favorite people.* She tweeted an hour ago.

I. AM. GOING. TO. KILL. HER. as soon as I see that sorry face of her I am going to tackle her to the ground and kill her.

*She is such a bitch, yeah she is really coming this should be fun.* I text Dalia back and Michael and Gwen are now focusing on each other they are cute at least Gwen deserves to be happy.  I thought I do too, but I have just hit a rough patch it will be fine. At some point not anytime soon, but some point.

I fine this whole thing funny because before Me and Luke broke up, yeah I loved him but it was just so dry we really didn't do much together he was never home and stuff I couldn't believe we were together. But now that we aren't all I want to do is wrap myself in his arms and forgive him and cuddle with him.  I really didn't know how much I loved him till he was gone, but I shouldn't love him anymore I should hate him.  I do hate him I hate him so much for what he has done, but what he said to me on the phone when he called my special it still made my heart flutter and I don't know why.

It is over though Arzaylea is going to be here and somehow she will get Luke wrapped around her stupid fucking finger.  

************************************

Okay so I was just wondering do you want a Luke or Arzaylea POV next chapter when she gets to the airport?