Wait what

I pace around the house. He is bad Mya he is no good he cheated on you. But he said he didn't actually have sex with her. No Mya what the fuck it doesn't matter. Okay, but it's Luke you love him. No I don't I do not love him. Stop fucking lying yes you do. I can't stop talking to myself.

I jump nearly a million feet in the air when Gwen comes into the kitchen.

"Ookayy? Are you feeling okay?" She puts a box of my clothes on the counter.

"Yes I am feeling just dandy." I smile a little too big and probably look like a psychopath

"Dandy?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Mhmmm, dandy that is me." I look to see what clothes she brought mostly so I can look away from her.

"Honey no... What is wrong with you." She sits down in the kitchen chair.

"I talked to Luke this morning." I say really fast hoping she won't understand me.

"Oh god, did you scream at him again?"

"Nope." I bite my lip.

"What do you mean nope, why not?" Gwen sounds suspicious.

"We had a nice civil conversation like two people do." I look away from her.

"Okay no but okay. What did you talk about?" She starts tapping her nails on the table because she is getting annoyed with me.

"Oh nothing really, just that he didn't have sex with her and how he loves me and is going to do everything to get me back and how I am the best thing that ever happened to me." I look at her to see what her reaction is.

She pauses for a second before saying "And you told him to fuck off right?"

"Sure we can go with that." I smile.

"Mya."

"I told him that I will never get back together with him. Oh they are also coming home tomorrow." I throw that it hoping she will stop talking about Luke.

"TOMORROW. We need to go get boxes and move your stuff." She jumps up out of the chair.

"Okay I am just going to change first and then we can go." I grab the bag and go into the bathroom.

Gwen decides she is going to buy the boxes this time and she does. We then spend the entire fucking day packing shit that most I didn't even know I own so I unpack it at Michael's house. It is almost 11:00pm before we get all the boxes to his house and we are exhausted.

"Are you going to the airport tomorrow?" Gwen asks as we both lie on the bedroom floor sournded by boxes.

"Yeah I have to." I look over at her.

"No you don't, what time does there flight land?" She asks me.

"Oh I don't know I will ask Luk-- I mean Michael." I pull out my phone and text Michael.

*What time do you get to Sydney Airport?*

"You know it is okay that you still love him." She sit up against the wall.

"No it isn't I should hate him.. And I do, but like I don't... That didn't make any sense." I sit up against the bed so we are facing each other.

"No it does make sense." She gives me a reassuring smile.

*1:00pm we are leaving to go to airport now we have a long day of travel ahead of us.* Michael finally texted me back.

*Okay will be there can't wait to see you.* I answer back.

*Okay see you soon! Love you.*

"They will be at the airport at 1:00pm." I tell Gwen yawing.

"Okay I am coming to pick me up before you go. I have to go home and sleep I am exhausted." She says yawing because of me.

"Alright see you tomorrow."

She gets up to leave the room. "Hey Gwen." I say.

"Yeah?" She turns back to look at me.

"Thank you for everything you do." I smile at her.

"Hey it is nothing you wouldn't do if Michael did this to me." Her face goes red.

"Wait what? Who? Michael like my brother Michael or like Michael like not my brother Michael." I have absolutely no idea what she is talking about.

"Uhhhh-- We can talk about this tomorrow bye." She runs out the door and leaves me sitting there. I am starting to think she meant my brother Michael.

I text Michael again. *Hey is there anything going on between you and Gwen?*

*Depends on what you mean by "Going on"* I nearly drop my phone when I read the message.

*Like dating or something?* I type and send.

*No we talk sometimes, but we aren't really dating.* I don't really know how to respond. Why didn't she tell me?

*Okay, but like do you think you will?* I text him again.

*I don't know I think we will find out soon enough... I have to go now.* He probably just wants to stop talking about this.

*This conversation is so not over Michael.*

*Yes it is, see you tomorrow.*

My life is such a mess. Luke cheated on me, but still loves me. Ryan is back and doesn't hate me and I didn't even call him or check to see what people thought of the article. My best friend and my brother have a thing? I honestly don't even know what to do.