Truth

Mya's POV

We are only halfway through the movie when everyone starts falling asleep including me. Jack, Ben, Calum, and Michael are all sleeping and Luke, Ashton, and me are still awake. Never mind Ashton just fell asleep and now it's just me and Luke. His head starts nodding off and he his body leans closer to me. I could wake him up and get him off of me, but I don't want to.

Suddenly his head is on my shoulder and a little snore escapes his lips. I smile before resting my head on his and falling asleep.

I wake up and my head is on Luke's chest who is still sound asleep and taking up the entire couch. Jack and Ben must have left and that is how Luke took up the rest of the couch. Calum, Ashton and Michael are spread out across the living room floor. I unwrap Lukes arms from my body and stand up.

He groans and rubs his eyes. "Where are you going?" He mumbles in a sleepy voice.

"To my room." I say trying to step over Ashton's body.

"Oh well I will come with you." He sits up.

"No you won't." I almost step on Calum's hand.

"Why not? Oh right you think I cheated on you."

"You did cheat on me." I say as I finally am at the edge of the living room.

"I kissed her yeah, but It wasn't even a make-out.... like she was kissing me and then I realized and I pushed her away then she followed me around. She keeps threatening me about lying to people and making me look bad." He sighs before lying back down.

"Wait wait wait, what?" I try to look at him through the darkness of the room. 

"Arzaylea is the evilest most manipulated whore I have ever witnessed." His voice is raising and his tone is angrier.

"Okay just come into my room we will talk about it." I give in and he gets up immediately, but trips over Calum and crashes to the floor.  Calum just groans and rolls over like nothing happened.  I burst out laughing and then cover my mouth so I don't wake anyone up. 

"That fucking hurt." Luke says crawling the rest of the way across the floor so he doesn't fall again.  Once he gets passed everyone he stands up and giggles.

Lukes giggle is one of the best parts of him.  He doesn't giggle often, but when he does it is the most amazing sound ever.  He is a giant dork who looks like he could kill, but giggles like a small school girl.

I look at him and smile then walk to my room I lie on the bed and he sits down next to me. "Okay explain this to me."  

"Okay so we were in the club and Arzaylea walks up to me and was talking to me, it happens all the time girls talking to me I am gorgeous, you know?" 

I interrupt him "Shut the fuck up." 

He laughs. "Anyways then she just starts kissing my, I know you aren't going to believe me Mya but you have to.  I shoved her away but she took a video of the whole thing, she said she would sell it." His voice sounds pained.

"Why did you lie to me about it then?" I ask confused.

"She said that she would sell the video and I didn't know what to do.  She needs help Mya she is completely insane." He sounds so serious I don't know how to react.

"So you are literally her puppet?" For some reason this is all making sense to me, but I think it is because I just want to forgive him.

"Yeah, and I don't know what to do." Luke voice cracks and I sit up to look at him.