Call for Help

We rush her to the hospital and explain the story to Gwen. When we get there I run inside to tell the front desk.

"Hi I think the person I am with is gonna die." I say to the lady at the front desk.

"What makes you think that?" She looks at me like I am lying.

"She isn't breathing." I explain.

"There is no one with you." She raises an eyebrow.

"They are bringing her in." I look and see the three of them trying to carry Arzaylea's limp body into the hospital.

"Oh my god." The lady picks up the phone. "We need emergency doctors down here now." She says and hangs up.

"Can we put her down she's heavy." Michael says panting.

Suddenly the doors on the right swing open and people with a stretcher come through and take Arzaylea and put her on it. We need to ask you guys some questions about what's going on with her.

"Oh I am like 98 percent sure she has alcohol poisoning." I smile at the doctor.

"What makes you so sure were you with her tonight?" He takes out a clip board.

The three fucking idiots behind me start laughing. "Really?" I turn to them.

"No we aren't friends with her." I turn back to the doctor.

"Why are you the ones who brought her here?" He is confused.

"She is trying to ruin my life and-- that's a long story.. she was trying to seduce my brother-- that doesn't sound right-- We just are." I stutter over my words.

"Okay..." I think this is the weirdest conversation he has had.

"So can we leave?" Luke comes from behind and stands next to me.

"Nope, you guys have to stay and answer more questions separately." He looks at us disapprovingly.

"Why? why?" Gwen sounds scared.

"To make sure your stories line up." He says like it's obvious.

"Do you think we did this to her?" I say getting angry.

"No it's just your story makes no sense and you brought a half dead girl to the hospital now follow me." He starts walking away.

I rush in front of him "Listen we didn't do this to her you're insane."

"Okay let's go." He grabs my arm.

"Don't fucking touch her." Luke pushes him off of me.

"Guys lets just chill and follow the man." Michael says before anything bad happens.

"Fine." Luke says.

We follow him and he puts us all in separate rooms and I assume gives everyone a piece of paper to write what happened. I wouldn't know since we are fucking separated.

After I finish writing what happened he brings me into a room which Gwen is already in.

"This is ridiculous." She looks up at me.

"I know." I sit next to her.

A few minutes later Luke and Michael come through the door and sit with us. The mean doctor man comes in after them.

"We are gonna review these now sit tight." He gives us a fake ass smile and walks out.

"This is so annoying we could have let her die there and now they think we gave her alcohol poisoning what?" Luke is agitated.

"They don't know she has alcohol poisoning for sure yet." I rest my head on his shoulder

We talk about nonsense for a while before the evil doctor walks back in.

"Well you're telling the truth." He sighs.

"AWW don't sound so upset." Gwen smirks.

"You can leave." He points at the door.

We all stand up and walk to the door. "Wait do you know what's wrong with her?" I ask him

"She has alcohol poisoning." He mumbles.

"Nailed it." I put my hand up to high five him but he just looks at me annoyed.

"Can we visit her?" I ask casually.

Michael, Gwen, and Luke's heads turn faster then anything I've ever seen. "What?!?" They say in unison.

"I wanna check on her." I say slowly.

"No no visitors." The doctor shuts the door and walks away.

"Okay let's go find her." I say when he is out of earshot.

"You do know they are probably still mad we snuck in to see you." Luke and Michael scratch their heads.

"Okay, but I wanna ask her some questions." I smile.

"Oh god fine." Michael gives in.

"I'm gonna end up in jail again." Luke sighs.

"I will always bail you out." I pat him on the back.

"Let's just go find her." Gwen says but she is excited.

This is gonna be fun.