Central Park Disaster

Mya's POV

When we get to Central Park a shit ton of people are there. And they are patiently waiting all dressed very warm, I'm starting to wish I dressed warmer.

"Are you ready for this?" Dave looks at each of us.

"Fuck yeah let's throw some balls." Michael opens the door and jumps out of the car.

The people waiting start screaming, but don't run at him. "This may work." Dave says getting out of the car.

Once we are all out of the car we stand and look at everyone who are all excited. "This is your snowball extravaganza give some orders chief." Calum puts his arm around me and waves at all the people.

I nod at him. If they are gonna hear me I'm gonna have to be loud. "Luke help me up on top of the car." I pull on his jacket.

"Excuse me?" He looks at me confused.

"Just help me." I say to him the people growing unpatient.

He hooks his fingers together and I step on his hands. Michael helps him lift me up. "Climbing up the car from the hood would have been easier." Michael says after I am already on the top.

I roll my eyes and then look at everyone. "OKAY LISTEN WE HAVE TO SPLIT INTO TWO GROUPS. SO CALUM AND MICHAEL GIRLS OVER THERE AND ASHTON AND LUKE GIRLS OVER THERE." I point to the two sides of the park. The group starts breaking up into the groups and it actually looks even.

I jump down from the car. "Easy enough now go to your groups and let's play."

Central Park is much bigger then I imagined. I pictured a normal size park just in New York, but nope.

Once we split we built forts, which didn't take much time, because of the billion people we have at the park. Once they begin the war began, I've never had so much fun. More and more people started to join, and before we knew it news truck were there to see what was going on.

"This is the best thing ever." Luke yells over to me before being hit in the face with a giant snowball.

I start laughing at him. "Holy shit that is cold." He says wiping his face off.

It feels like we've been here for ever, but I'm not even cold anymore the adrenaline of throwing snow at people is too much.

"Heads up." I hear someone say, but before turning I am hit with a snowball.

"That was so not cool." I hear Dalia say.

When I stand up Dalia is on top of who I realize is Arzaylea. "Holy shit." I look at Dalia wailing away at her.

"Fucking bitch who ruined my friends life, she's not gonna attack you but I will." Her mittens are think, but are still leaving her faced a little red.

I am watching in slow motion as Ryan rips Dalia off Arzaylea and then Ashton tackling Ryan to the ground. Arzaylea goes after Dalia again and I run to tackle her to the ground this time. Luke runs over to try and break up the fight. People haven't seemed to really notice and the snowball fight is still going on.

Luke is trying to break up Ryan and Ashton while Arzaylea is going after me and Dalia. Gwen is now over here trying to break up me and Arzaylea and Devan is holding Dalia back.

Michael and Calum coming running over looking at us confused. I look around for Dave who hasn't noticed the fight and looks like he is having fun throwing snow balls at people.

Everyone has stopped trying to kill eachother and we all stare at one and other.

"What the actual fuck." I say not to any person in particular.

"She fucking attacked me." Arzaylea points at Dalia.

"You fucking deserved it." Dalia says back to her.

I can't help but think about how she deserved it. "What are you doing here?" I ignore the two of them bickering.

"Well I came to ruin your life the usual." She crosses her arms and looks annoyed.

I look at Ryan who I still can't believe is on her side. He is looking at her like he actually cares about her. Suddenly I find my hand slapping across Ryans face.

"Oh my god." I look at a shocked Ryan.

"What the hell!?" He grabs his cheek which is insanely red a mixture from the cold and my slap.

"I- I-- Umm--." I stutter.

"You had it coming dude." Luke shrugs and is laughing.

"Fuck you Luke, of course this makes you happy!" Ryan yells at Luke.

I don't understand what's going on right now everyone has lost their minds.

"You're kidding right? This is all your fault! Everything that's happened since year 9 has been your fault! MY LIFE IS THIS GOOD BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID!" Luke is screaming at Ryan.

I look at Ashton, Calum, and Michael to see if they know what he's talking about. Sadly they all look just as confused as me.

"What?" Calum looks at the both of them.

"It's nothing." Luke says walking away.

Dave has finally realized that World War 3 is happening over here. "Should we leave?" He looks at me.

"Yeah. I just have to tell them we are leaving." I walk back to the car and this time climb on it.

"THANKS EVERYONE WE HAVE TO GO NOW." I yell as loud as I can and then jump down and get in the car.

When we are on the road I look at Luke. "What the fuck happened?"

"Nothing." He is angry and I don't push him right now.

"And you." I point at Dalia. "What the fuck why did you attack her?"

"I can't stand her she's a bitch." She says simply.

"But she hasn't even done anything to you." I have a massive headache now.

"Yeah well I've been waiting to punch her in the face. She deserves it." Everyone is angry now.

We have a lot of figure out, and we have to deal with Arzaylea. This is gonna be insane.