Are You Okay?

Luke's POV

"Hey what's going on?" I ask Michael when we find him.

"I don't know. None of the machines did anything, but the nurses all came rushing in and kicked us out." He is frantic.

We are all running back to the room, we are runnigng through the front of the hospital when I see Gwen.

"Gwen, come on I yell." I see her follow us.

We stop in front of Mya's room and all the nurses are still in there.

"What the fuck is happening? I wanted to be here last night, but I couldn't get here." Gwen is looking around. I fill her in on everything that has happened.

A nurse comes out and Michael pretty much attacks him. "What is going on?" He yells at the nurse.

"She had a sudden spike in heart rate and we didn't know what was causing it. It went back down, she should be fine. We thought she would have woken from the coma by now. I guess she needs a little more time." The nurse tries to get past Michael.

Michael steps in front of him. "Okay, but can we go back in?"

"Yeah when the other nurses come out." He runs away.

"Oh Ash I got a text from Devan, her and Dalia already left to go to New York so they couldn't come but they want us to keep them updated." Calum tells Ashton.

"Why did they go to New York?" I look at them unaware they were leaving.

"They are going on vacation together." Ashton doesn't sound happy.

"So they are going on vacation just as you are getting back home?" I am confused.

"Well we were supposed to be on the next flight out of here." Calum scratches his head.

"Oh! You stayed for Mya?" It sort of makes sense. "But why weren't you on the same flight?"

"Because they overbooked the plane and we decided we would just take the next flight. I am glad we did." Calum looks into Myas room.

The rest of the nurses leave the room and we all quickly go inside. "I am starving." Ashton complains.

"Oh the food is great downstairs." I look at them.

"Okay I will go you want to come?" Ashton says looking at Michael and Calum.

"Can you bring me something back?" Michael asks.

"Yeah we can let's go I am starving." Calum grabs Ashton's hand and walks away.

"I ship it! Go Cashton." I yell down the hall and they both flip me off.

"Let's go inside." I open the door and i sit in the chair next to her. Michael sits in the one on the other side and Gwen sits on his lap.

"Oh my god." Gwen looks like she is going to cry.

"She is gonna be fine." I smile at her.

"Don't worry she is strong." Michael rubs her back.

"What happened?" She grabs Mya's hand.

"She was mad at me." I frown.

"She seems to always be mad at you lately. I also don't think she's ever loved you more." Gwen gives me a small smile.

"What do you mean?" I am surprised by what she said.

"She calls me to talk about you and she complains but you can hear the love in her voice. The only reason she moved out so quickly is because if you were there when she tried to she wouldn't have been able to do it. She may not have known it, but I did." She puts her head against Michaels chest.

"You know I would never cheat on her. I don't know if she has told you the entire story, but I didn't I don't think I could. I know everyone doesn't believe in me being faithful but Mya is all I think about every minute of every day." I look at the love of my life laying in her hospital bed.

Suddenly a nurse comes in. "Why are you people in here?"

"This will be a lot easier if you just leave now." I roll my eyes.

"Well we are moving her out of the ICU, but there are no visitors allowed in the ICU how did you manage to get in here?" The nurse looks like she is impressed.

"It's a long story. Where are you moving her?" Michael asks.

"The floor below. She just needs to wake up now, so she doesn't need to be in here. You are actually allowed to visit her there." She walks to the bed and other nurses join to help.

They move her into the new room and we text Ash and Calum to let them know. They get back to room and brought plenty of food back.

She is going to wakeup any minute I can feel it.

My phone starts ringing and who is it, but Arzaylea. "What could you possibly want right now?" I yell into the phone getting glares from everyone in the room.

"I heard about your poor little baby wanted to send my regards." Her voice is so fake.

"What do you want?" I say with clenched teeth.

"Nothing, should I come visit? I mean I would love to see what she looks like." I can feel her smile.

"Fuck off." I say about to hangup the phone.

"Wait Ryan wants to say something." They are seriously fucking together? This is fucking ridiculous I think.

"How is she?" He sounds genuine.

"She is in a coma, she is supposed to wake up soon." I say remembering our fight was about him.

"I am sorry." Ryan says.

"Excuse me?" I say taken aback.

"What the fuck Ryan?" I hear Arzaylea say in the background.

"I am just sorry, I have to go." He hangs up the phone.

"Why did you even answer the phone?" Calum looks at me.

"I don't want anymore threats." I sigh.

"This whole situation needs to be straightened out." Gwen crosses her arms.

Suddenly Mya's fingers start moving and everyone stays silent and looks at her.