Fuck you bitch

Mya's POV

It's been a 3 weeks since I got out of the hospital. Ashton and Calum flew to New York to be with Devan and Dalia and Me, Michael, Gwen and Luke are having a great time at home. Arzaylea hasn't done anything but she still hasn't left. I don't know how she is paying for the hotel Luke stopped doing anything for her now that he told everyone the real story. The fans couldn't hate Arzaylea more it's great.

I moved my stuff back into the house. It was easier this time with Michael and Luke helping. Things are different between Luke and I now, it's better and I couldn't be happier.

I am sleeping when I wake up to my phone rining.

I look at the caller ID and it's Michael "Hello?"

"This is gonna sound bad." He says and I sit up in bed and see Luke lying there peacefully.

"What is it?" I say looking to the clock it's fucking 3 in the morning.

"Arzaylea is at my house." He says softly.

"Why the fuck is she at your house?" I ask confused.

"Well if I knew I would tell you. I haven't let her in she's yelling through the door." He sounds slightly afraid.

"Okay what is she saying?" I stand up and start looking for shoes.

He doesn't say anything for a second. "She is definitely drunk, she says she wants to talk to me privately."

Luke sits up and looks at me. "What's going on?"

"I think Arzaylea is trying to fuck with Michael." I tell him quickly.

"Okay Michael I will be there soon." I finally find shoes.

"Are you gonna hangup on me?" He sounds like a little kid.

"You could call the cops." I say.

"No we still have the Luke and Ryan fight the cops won't believe me." I hear Arzaylea yelling and find the keys and notice Luke is right behind me.

"Dude the cops are not going to say hey this guy is Luke's friend let's not help him. I have to go now I will be there in 5 minutes." I hang up the phone

"I'm confused." Luke says in the passenger seat.

"You and me both." I look at him.

We rush to get to Michaels place and when we rush up the stairs a very drunk Arzaylea I'd sitting on the ground banging on his door.

"What are you fucking doing?" I yell a her.

"You are ruining my life." Her eyes change into a very angry dark color.

I laugh out loud. "I ruined your life? Honey I don't think so."

"I had a plan, but you-- you had to trust him." She points a finger at Luke. "You ruined everything and now I need to ruin you."

Michael must have heard us outside and he opens the door. "How is it going?" He looks down at Arzaylea who hasn't moved.

Arzaylea stands up and stumbles a little bit.

"How much did you drink?" I ask her.

"I don't fucking know." She tries walking towards me but falls over.

"I don't think she is okay." Luke says staring at the girl on the floor again.

"Arzaylea were you with Ryan today?" I suddenly wonder if Ryan is as drunk as she is.

"No, of course he decided that he was too tired to go out tonight." Her voice is getting weaker. I am relived that we don't have to go look for a drunken Ryan.

"I think you should go to the hospital." I lean down to her.

"Oh so now you're worried about me." She looks at me.

She looks sad. She is a sad person I don't know what's happened in her life, but whatever it was or is it must be bad. People don't just turn out like this.

"Look I hate you... a lot. You're the worst person I know. But I am not going to let you die right here." I try pulling her up but she hits my arm.

"Fuck you." She crawls to the corner.

"You can't just sit there." Michael actually comes out from the door.

"Why not?" She doesn't move.

"It's a little weird." Michael bites his lip and shrugs.

"I-- I- I am not feeling-- I think- I'm Umm I'm gonna pass-." Arzaylea slumps over in the corner.

"SHE'S DEAD!" Luke yells panicked and I slap his arm.

"She is not dead. Help me get her into the car she needs to go to the hospital." I say grabbing her arm.

The two of them help me and we try to bring her downstairs without hurting her.

We are turning the corner when I hear a bang.
"Michael." I hiss.

"Maybe it will knock some sense into her?" He laughs.

Luke laughs too. "I don't think that's possible."

"Guys stop it she's half dead stop making fun of her." We finally get all the way down stairs and out the door. Gwen is walking in and she looks at us with Arzaylea's body.

"This looks worse then it actually is." I say accidently dropping her legs.

"Is she dead?" She says in a whisper scream.

"No no, she was trying to seduce me will very drunk." Michael says and the look on his face looks like he regretted it.

"Wait what?" Gwen is insanely confused.

"We need to get her to the hospital at can explain on the he way." Luke smiles.

"What the fuck has happened to us?" Gwen sighs and then grabs her other leg.