This is what happened

Luke's POV 

"Mya you have to believe me."  I wait for here to look at me, but she doesn't.

"Just tell me okay." She snaps at me.

I flinch when she yells. "Okay this is what happened." 

******************FLASHBACK*************************

"Are you going to have an issue?" I stand in front of Ryan.

"We've had an issue for a while haven't we?" His tone is angry, but his face is calm.

"You made it an issue." I clench my fists at either side of my body trying to stay calm.

He starts laughing. "I made it an issue? You are the one who fucking stole her from me." His voice is a little louder.

"Are you fucking kidding me? She never would have been with me if your jealous ass didn't dump her! You would still be with her now." He is trying to blame me for the breakup he caused two years ago this is fucked up.

"You always had your eyes on her you have always had a soft spot for her.  She is the reason you aren't a fuck up, oh wait you still are a fuck up." His face turns into an evil smile.

I have the urge to punch him in the face, but I stay calm and bite my lip. "At least I am her fuck up.  Look at you right now, you are here with Arzaylea the girl Mya hates the most in the world.  She is just using Ryan, she isn't looking out for you." 

"Don't listen to him, he has no idea what you mean to me babe." Arzaylea puts her hand on Ryans back.

"Ryan I know you hate me, I fucking hate you.  But she is using you she doesn't want you she is a manipulating little troll, she literally babed me like 3 days ago."  I don't know why he believes anything she says.

"Luke, you are a low life no good fuck up. What Mya sees in you I don't know, she is a fuck up herself I guess.  And I realized that I don't need that kind of scum in my life, so I have her." He looks at Arzaylea.

My whole body is twitching to hit him, but I can't bring myself to do it. "Okay first of all don't you ever call Mya a fuck up just because you fucked up second of all you can make fun of me all you want, but Mya isn't here to defend herself so shut the fuck up." 

Arzaylea whispers something into Ryan's ear and his fist is suddenly flying towards my face. 

"Fuck me." Is all I can say before his fist collides with my face.  

I stumble to the ground before standing up and tackling Ryan to the ground.  Blood is running down the side of my cheek,  but the adrenaline I had made me not feel it.  I am on top of Ryan and instead of punching him in the face I punch him in the ribs.  

surprised

even though

"Wait, no what do you mean." I am ready to just go for it and fight her.

"I am going to have to take both of you to the station." The cop opens the back door.

I just groan and get into the car.  He puts Ryan in the front because he doesn't trust us to be near each other.  He tells Arzaylea to meet us at the station so they can process the video. 

*********************Present****************************

"That is what happened." I try to look at her face, but she still won't look at me. "I think she started the video the when I went after him the second time." 

"Why didn't you just walk away?" Her voice is soft.

"I tried they wouldn't let me.  Mya this isn't my fault." I bite my lip and feel like crying.

"Okay." She starts the car and starts driving.