-Or I can ask one of mines. The sweet voice replays. I could've listened to it for hours too. My wolf sighs understanding my sister's bad habit. I can't suppress a smile that's making its way on my face when I listen to the light chuckle on the phone. Hopefully my sister doesn't see it.

-Sorry Sil, got to go. My big bro's here to bother me again. Sam rolls her eyes but I don't mind knowing she is joking.

-Oh! I can understand I've got two of them. She sighs. Even her sigh is sweet.  Well then bye Sam.

-Laters' Sil! And sis hanged up.

-Now Dan, how can I help you? Sam finally turns her attention to me.

-It was your new «best friend»?

-Yes, Silver. She  answers with enthusiasm. I can tell she likes that girl and I'm happy she finally has another girlfriend since Wendy  She's really nice. I can talk to her for hours.

-Yeah, I figured that much.. Sam hits my shoulder slightly.

-What? You were in your room with Paul, I had to find myself a friend too!

-Well my friend doesn't give a damn about me, so here I am to ask you a question.

-Spill it!

-As a girl.. How would you react..? No... What if a guy..? Wait..

-Dan.. Just tell me the hole story. You know you can tell me anything! I will laugh at you, tease you, make fun of you, but will never judge you! Yeah, we're pretty close with Sam. There is no tabou between us. She even told me about her period before mom... Huuh should have picked another example.. Well you got the picture. So I told her the hole story.

-If you want to sleep with her on regular basis then you better ask her out. Sure it'll be annoying as you can't really love someone other than your mate. But hey, you said she's really good, no?

-It's true but I always wanted my first girlfriend to be the ONE. I'm trying to explain to her that if I'll ever have a real girlfriend (not just a fling) it'll be serious. Like really really serious and most likely it'll be with my mate. Then don't see that other girl at all, genius! I ignored my wolf, I'm pretty good at that. I mean I always wanted her to be the one and only.. You understand? I ask, hoping she'll help me.

-It's not like you're bound to stay with her if you date her a bit. Anyway, you should have thought about your mate before starting those ways of yours.. So ask her out right away, don't risk with the «sex friend» question, or you may ruin it all! She says rolling her eyes.

-Yeah, well you better not talk about my «ways» to my mate when I'll have one. And thanks sis, you're the best. I give her high five standing up. But before leaving I want to know something.

-Do you think we will meet the Silver girl anytime soon? I ask because she never stops talking about her, so I guess they're bond to be best friends anytime soon. Or is it something else?  You, stop teasing me! I thought you're good at ignoring me? Ethan huffs at me. And I ignored him.

-I guess I can introduce her next week. I'm sure she really thinks of me as a friend! Sam says eagerly.

-What makes you think so? I wonder.

-She stood up for me in front of a bunch of idiots on sports. Even though I wasn't supposed to know it. I give her a questioning look. Well I didn't do well on gym and looked like a total ass. And when I was heading back on the benches I heard a group of people laugh at me. I didn't give a damn and continued my way when I heard someone shut their mouths saying to those guys that 'If they want to see a chicken they should look in the mirror'. I turned around and saw Silver glaring at them before joining me like nothing happened. She chuckles. This girl is something! She looks like a porcelain doll, but has a strong personality.

Seeing my sister's pleased expression makes me glad she met that girl. Who knows, maybe she'll become my second little sister like in those movies when the best friend becomes a part of a family. A bit like Paul who practically lives here. Talk about the devil..

-Hey, you wanted to talk about something? Paul peeks from behind the door.

-You're too late buddy! I humph at him

-Make us some food while you're here! Sam tells him. I'm hungry.

-Yeah, I want pasta! I add. Paul galres at us.

 -I swear.. Paul make this, Paul do that.. Gna gna gna.. He mutters imitating my sister's voice. I swear it's illegal to exploit me like this. I shall sue you! I shake my head at his statement. Told you, he's not considered as a guest anymore, more like a... slave!