Chapter 24

Ma'Khyi

I woke up and went straight to the kitchen to see a note from Trin. I already knew she was going to cheer practice so i wasn't worried about where she was. I went back upstairs to take a shower and put on some clothes to head to work.

I put on some red acid looking skinny jeans with a black tank top with some black vans. I pulled out my phone and texted Trin,

" hey babe i love you and i hope you have the best practice see you later on"

I put my phone back in my pocket and grabbed my keys off the counter. To my surprise my car isn't out there. I'm guessing Trin was in it. I went back and grabbed her keys and headed out.

When i arrived to one of my bars i saw this beautiful lady standing in front of it. So i got out my car and acknowledged her.

Me: Ma'am may I help you?

???: yes i'm looking for the owner.

Me: your looking at her.

???: well well

Me: well what?

???: i wasn't expecting someone as fine as you. Anyways lets go do this business.

Me: thank you and okay.

We get inside and i could feel her eyes piercing through me. Her eyes screamed sex at me but I tried to ignore it.

Me: well what can I do you for..,,

???: carrie.

Me: well what can I do you for Carrie:

Carrie: i want to hold a party at your bar.

Me: okay date and time?

Carrie: july 4th at 10:00 p.m

Me: that will be 20, 000 dollars. And this includes everything, drinks, food, parking and other expenses.

Carrie: okay sugar.

Carrie leans in closer to me to kiss me and i back her off of me.

Me: what the fuck you think your doing. I'm happily faithful to my girlfriend who I love with every bone in my body. And i don't plan on her leaving me or me leaving her. No you can't be my little secret or boo thing. You can give me your money and get the fuck out of her. I love my girlfriend so much its ridiculous how big of an effect she has on me. Now a days i'm living for her and I. I guess you don't know bout that.

Carrie: i think she feels the same way as you or even more.

Me: how would you know?

Carrie: Turn around.

When I did I saw Trin standing behind me. She was in tears but they seem like happy tears. I took her in my embrace and kissed her forehead. She asked me if every word i said was true. I took her head in the palm of my hands and gave her a kiss and said yes baby it is.

I told Carrie to leave and don't come back till its time for her party.

Trin and I went home i was actually done work anyways. I called Trin and told her we was going to eat and she just said okay and we went to buger king.

Everyone thinks just cause i have money i eat fine every night. No i really don't. I rather eat fast food any day than anything.

We sat down and ate and watched as the kids played in the play room. I saw that Trin eyes never left that room. She seemed mesmerized by it. I was too. I really wanted a kid. And i've been thinking about marriage alot more lately. I want Trin to marry me and have my kid. It would only be right.

Only time will tell if its the right thing to do.