Chapter 18

Trinity

I watched as Khyi slept so peaceful and beautiful. She seemed worried-less when she slept like all her problems were gone. I enjoyed watching her sleep. Alot was on my mind that unfortunately i couldn't sleep. So i decided to just stay up and just think about everything.

How did i get here? How did i end up with this wonderful girl as my lover? How did my life go from hell to heaven in one day? How did any of this happen? All i know is Khyi is the reason for my happiness. She is really everything i am/ was looking for in a boyfriend. Even though she's a girl she had everything i was looking for and plus love has no gender. She's my provider, protector and so much more.

Three months from now school will be out and me and Khyi will be seniors. We are planning a wonderful summer in Jamaica her hometown. She wants to visit her grandmother and cousins down there.

I hear Khyi say come to bed instantly my body tingles in a good way from her voice. I do as she say and kiss the back of her neck. We soon fall asleep.

5 hours later our alarm rings telling us its time to get up for school. Of course i groan and moan and complain while Khyi just gets up with no hesitation. Its like she likes school or some shit.

We take a shower together then get dress. I dress in some jogging pants and one of Khyi sweat shirts i was felling bummy today. Khyi just puts on some cut off shorts she made and a pacsun tank top she brought yesterday with some grey vans. She looked real cute for some reason.

We go down stairs to the garage and decided to take the Mercedes to school today. On our way to school Khyi ask me about stretching her ears. At first i was like no but then when i finally pictured her with them i fell in love so i told her yes. She's going to look so adorable.

When we get to school we go straight to our class and head to our seats. I didn't see LaMon or none of his boys. But i didn't bother Khyi with it. I take out my books to do my work.

Its the end of the day and i want to do something different for Khyi tonight. So i decided to make reservations at the most elegant restaurant in town. Its way at the top of a hotel building. I booked the restaurant for the whole night to ourselves cause i didn't want any distractions tonight. I wanted it to be about US.

When we get here she is very surprised about it. We get in and our waiter comes to take our order. Khyi grabs my hand and tell me the most beautiful thing ever:

Khyi: babe your the best thing that happened to me. When i met you i was lost and since you've come into my life everything that was lost about me is found. I love you with everything in me. I would do anything for you just to keep you happy. Nothing is to much when it comes to you. If i dig into my pocket and all my money is spent but ion need a cent cause you are priceless. When i wake up in the morning my whole body tingles just from the sight and touch of you. I'm glad i met you. Your my soul mate and i know i want to spend the rest of my life with you.

After Khyi said that i burst into tears of Joy. Nobody has ever said those things to me. Khyi is the first person to ever made me feel wanted in every way.

Me: babe i feel the exact same way.

We finished eating and went home. It was pretty late so we just went to sleep. I couldn't sleep again so i was thinking about our night and all the things Khyi had said. She said i was her soul mate.

I want to marry Khyi. As soon as we can and old enough. Thats all i want. I want to be with her forever. I'm so committed to this girl its ridiculous. I cant picture myself with no one else. My heart beats for her. Without her i am nothing.

Most people would think me and Khyi depend on each other but thats not the case. We're just that much in love. You just have to feel it to understand.