Chapter 17

Ma'Khyi

I wake up looking for Trin. I went to the bathroom she wasn't there. I went down stairs to the kitchen thats when i discovered her beautiful note and breakfast. I was a happy camper i swear. I ate my breakfast and texted Trin good-morning and that i would see her at school. I put my phone back on the charger and went hop in the shower. I went straight my closet an picked some shorts with a hollister V-neck shirt. I maybe black but i act white as fuck. I dress i appear it and i most def listen to white people music. For example: Fall out boys, Taylor swift, Maroon 5, Carrie Underwood okay yall get the picture.

So i grab my phone off the charge and went straight to the garage. When i get to my car i realized it wasn't there. My rang rover wasn't there. I call Trin to ask her if she was in my car:

Me: um babe?

Trin: *laughing none stop* huh?

Me: are you in my car?

Trin: *weak* yes. I bet you thought it was stolen huh?

Me: good bye babe.

I had to go back inside and grab another set of keys. I guess i was going to drive the Bentley 2013 today.

When i get to school i go straight to class to see Trin already there reading a book. She didn't look herself though. She had a very sad look in her eyes like she wanted to cry. I ask her whats wrong she just said we'll talk about it later babe. I agreed and took out my books to start taking notes.

It was now lunch and Trin hadn't been herself all day. I didn't know what was wrong so i didn't know how to help her and that was killing me to see her in pain. Trin cleared her throat which brought me out of thought.

Trin: babe i have to tell you something very important.

Me: okay babe my attention is all yours.

Trin: i have this ex-boyfriend who is very dangerous. His name is LaMon and he really has caused my family misery. I've been running from him since i was in 9th grade. I was his sex slave. He raped me sold me to his friends and he made me do all kinds of drugs. When i ran away from him the second time he killed my brother and sister. He really does hurt everybody i love if i don't do what he says. I'm scared bae i'm very scared for you and my family. Thats why i have to go. I have to go now. I love you to much to see you hurt.

Me: well then if you leave that would be the hardest thing for me to even accept babe. I could see myself without you in my life. I need you here like the air i breathe. Your so much more than my girlfriend. Your my lover, homie, best-friend. And you don't have to run anymore from that nigga you with me i got you babe.

Trin: but-

Me: but nothing don't worry babe i got you. Today is your last time running from that dude.

Trin: okay bae.

I saw the pain in her eyes and i wanted to do something special for her tonight to get her mind off of this nonsense.

The bell had rung for us to go to class and when i was standing at my locker some bum ass dude with a couple of boys walked up to me with a devilish look in his eyes.

Me: how can i help you sir?

???: you Ma'Khyi the dike?

Me: yea why?

???: i'ma need for you to stay away from Trinity sweety.

Me: look here LaMon, you ugly ass mother fucker. You get this shit straight now i run this fucking school no i run this fucking town. You just moved here and you want to be running shit. Oh fuck a no baby. I am one person you don't want to mess with. Now get out of my face with ya stank ass breath.

???: who the fuck is you. Nothing but a dike.

Me: well obviously Trin likes it cause hmm look around buddy she's with me huh? Oh alright. Your dismissed.

LaMon walked off with a devilish smile on his face. I knew something bad was going to happen i just don't know when. So i'ma gather up some of my click to take him and his boys out. I will do anything to protect Trin and my family and hers. I wasn't going to tell Trin about LaMon and I conversation though she might trip.

So the end of the day was here and standing my car was LaMon and his crew. They didn't see me nor Trin and from where Trin had parked they couldn't see her get in. So i told Taylor drive while Trin hides in the back and i told Bryan one of the strongest dudes at out school to go get my car i was going to be standing on the other side of the school.

I needed as much help as i could get to get LaMon and them boys out of town. Luckily i had help from Bryan, the football team and the boys powerlifting team. They got LaMon the come to my house and i was waiting for him a 22. I knew killing someone would hunt me so i got all them boys to beat him up first and then hired somebody to kill him. Not in my house though all the way down the street when he was running trying to get away. I know that happened pretty fast but the faster the better. I gave them 1million dollar and told them spilt it between all of them equally.

I was glad all of that was over because i really don't care for violence but that needed to be done.

Taylor brought Trin home and they had all of Taylors' things. I was acting as though nothing happened here. I mean Trin don't have to know everything. We got Taylor settled in an all that good shit which was boring ass hell. I pretty much sat down and watched though.

Hours later i took Trin out by the pool where i had decorated with beautiful lights. I sung her a song that i was working on:

Say what yo name is

Ooh yeah that fits you girl

Tell me where you headed

Can I walk with you girl?

You got that look in yo eyes,

That look like you give yo boy a here good ol' time

And I'm on it girl, that's right I'm on it girl

See this is the first time I had a girl,

Who looks set me on fire

I'm really tryna get to know you better girl,

You ain't gotta act like you shy.

Cause we gon do, sumthing

Sumthing is gon get, done

And we gon get, crunk

And have a lot of, fun

And I say

Shawty, shawty

She wearing her hair

She working them jeans

She talking that talk just l-l-like I like it

She keep it on and, popping

Shawty keep it on and popping

Ooh, oooh,ooh yeah

Right in the middle of the song Trin kissed me passionately and said WE are going to be forever. I just smiled and said yes we are. Trin started to cry and said, " your the best thing that happen to me Khyi. You've made me so happy these last 2 months we've been together. I couldn't ask for nobody better. I love you so much." All i could say is well nothing i was speechless. This girl is amazing in every way. I honestly have fallen in love with her.

I grab her had and led her to the room so we can go to sleep.