Chapter 4

Ma'Khyi

Trinity and I walked down the hall making small talk. When we reached the cafeteria i saw her facial expression turn from happy to annoyed. But i rather had not ask what was wrong cause honestly i still didn't know her.

We walked around the cafe until we got to where me and my friends normally sit and she leaned and asked "why is there a rope around the table" i really didn't want to tell her i was apart of the popular click but before i could even ask Tracey was jumping down her throat about why she is even standing near the table. I jumped to Trinity defense and said " look Tracey she's with me can we sit down and each lunch in peace" tracey said " fuck no dismiss yourself" so trinity and I walked off. I could see the disgust in Trinity's face.

When we found a table to sit at I sat down and Trinity sat right across from me. She began to ask what that was about but before she could finish i cut her off and told her straight up " i'm apart of the popular click and we don't normally hang with outsiders. Trinity asked

" well why are you hanging with me" i said " well trinity i don't follow rules anyways and nobody can't tell me who and who not to hang with. Plus your cool and i like you. " I saw Trinity face start to turn red but i pretended to not see.

Trinity and I got to know each other a little bit more. I asked her alot of questions.

Me: fav movie, color, food, music, song, cartoon. I asked if she had any siblings? I asked why she moved down here? And i asked if she was liking the school? Then i said tell me any other extra things i should know.

Trinity: colubiana, red, spinach dip, hip hop r&b, body party, tom and Jerry. I have two siblings younger ashley 5 and marquell 1. Umm i love to take pictures. I love hanging with love ones. I'm single. I'm 17 and have a red mustang.

Trinity started to ask me all the same questions but the bell rang in the middle of her sentence. I looked at her schedule and see that we have all the same classes. So i walk with her to our third block and instead of sitting with tracey i sat with Trinity all the way in the back.

I saw the look Tracey gave us but i chose to ignore her ass and give Trinity my full attention. Trinity writes a note to me:

Trin: What are you doing later on?

Me: nothing whats up?

Trin: come over to my house. My parents are never home because of they job.

Me : sure why not

Trin: looks at me and smile.

My mind in spinning and my heart is racing i'm thinking to myself YES i finally get to have some quiet time with this girl for once without Tracey starring her fucking eyes out at us.

The end of the day is now hear. I wait for Trinity at the front of the school. But all of a sudden tracey and everyone else show up and of course try to get all in my business. They ask what i was doing and i simply replied " waiting on someone." Of course tracey had to open her ugly ass mouth up and say " oh you waiting on the new hoe" and before i know it i jumping down tracey troat explaining why Trinity could never be a hoe. Kendall jumps in between us and tell me that since the new girl showed up i have been acting different. But i really didn't want to hear they shit anyways.

My eyes automatically caught Trinity coming from outside the school. She comes to me and say what's wrong and turn to see my friends there and she automatically gets a disgusted look on her face. I say " nothing babe lets just go ." She takes my hand and we make way to my car. And her eyes are in awe as her mouth drops open. I was expecting that look from her though i get it from everybody when they see a 17 year old driving a rang rover 2013. I hurried and said i'll tell you later. She just hops in and agree.

Next stop Trinity's House.