Chapter 14

Trinity

We leave my parents house happier than last time. I'm actually glad and shocked at our conversation. I'm just happy that they are proud of me and i am proud of them. Its all love between us now.

As we were driving down the road Khyis' phone starts to ring. She told me to answer the text so i did. As i read it my smile quickly turned into a frown. She looked over to see my face looking very disturbed. She ask what's wrong and i said:

Me: Meeka is what's wrong.

Khyi: what are you talking about. Read me the message.

Me: " well Khyi i have been thinking lately about you and all the pain i cost you. You was my first love and i know i was yours. You gave me everything and more and i cheated on you with your bestfriend. I feel filthy and hoeish. I shouldn't have did that. I miss you can you please take me back. Come over to my house right now so we can talk. "

Thats what it says Khyi.

Khyi: this bitch really is thirsty. She think i'm going to take her back. I'm very much happy with you. She caused me so much pain and hurt.

I will never go back to her. Trin you don't even have to worry about that. But lets make this stop to her house though.

Me: okay.

Alot of things were running through my mind but one thing that wasn't running through it was that Khyi was being unfaithful to me. I knew for sure she was loyal. I believed in her and trusted her. I have no worries at all.

We make it to meeka house and she is already sitting outside with a shocked face.

Meeka: Khyi?

Khyi: what meeka?

Meeka: i love you.

Khyi: well you wasn't loving me when you was opening your legs to not another female but to a whole dude out here and you expect me to take you back. I really don't think so.

Meeka: i know i did wrong i know i did but please just hear me out.

Khyi: i'ma hear you out but don't think i'ma take you back. Now speak.

Meeka: when me and kendall first started messing around i went to him to just talk about you an I. Khyi your perfect and i didn't deserve you. So thats why i opened my lefs to kendall. When we did break up it hurt me so bad. I saw that you moved on and happen plenty of girls lined up just to sleep with you. That made me so jealous. I saw that you never got into a relationship again and that was my fault i felt bad for that. But bow your with this new bitch.

The worst thing you could do is call me a bitch. Oh lord she bouta get her ass beat. Before Khyi could even speak i ran up to that hoe and punched her dead in her face. She swing a lick but i ducked from it. Next thing you know we was all on the ground fighting. You see i have naturally beautiful and white girl like. She was pulling and i was laughing and saying hoe this shit real. I started pulling hers and on the first pull it came out. I punched and i punched till she was curled up into a little ball. Khyi came and grabbed me off of her. Khyi put me in the truck. I could still hear though.

Khyi: meeka get up. Look i really don't want to hurt you so just move on i did so i know you can.

Meeka: okay just get the fuck out.

Khyi comes get in the truck and starts laughing. I just tell her shut up and drive us home.

I really was pissed off but i had other things to worry about. I want to do something sexy for Khyi tonight.

We get home and Khyi goes to the kitchen and i go up stairs. I light some scented candles and turn off all the lights and run a bubble bath. I put a thong on with a see through bra. I turn off all the lights and i put on some soft music. I poured two glasses of wine

I hear Khyi come up the stairs and i see her haw drop when she sees what i have on. I told her get undressed and come take a bath with me. In a blink of an eye Khyi is already undressed and standing by the tub. I laugh and do the same. Khyi gets in first the me. Her back is against the tub and my back against her chest. We drink our wine and talk. I wanted to know what she wanted her future was looking like and if she had goals in life.

Me: baby?

Khyi: huh?

Me: whats your goals in life and what you want your future to be?

Khyi: well my goal is to stay successful and become more successful and have a better relationship with my mom and God. My future looking like Me marrying you and having two kids.

Me: baby thats beyond wonderful.

Khyi: what about you?

Me: well i want to make it further in life than my parent did. Have a better relationship with them and God. My future looking like Me saying yes when you propose to me and having your kids.

Khyi rubs my back in a way that makes me moan. I turn around to face her and say, " i love you Ma'Khyi Semaj Romaiz with everything in me. I would walk across the deepest ocean for you and climb the highest mountain. I would do anything for you." I saw a tear in her eyes but she held it back and just placed a kiss on my lips. I deepen the kiss causing Khyi to moan. I kiss down her neck to her chest as i play with her breast. She stands up and take my hand and we walk to the bed. She lays me down and tell me she loves me. She kisses my neck and play with my hard nipples. I moan in pleasure. She puts her hand on my womanhood and start going in circles with her thumb on my clit. I moan against her neck. She sticks two fingers in and i gasp in a sexy way. She smiles and brings her head between my thighs. I laugh with enjoyment. She makes this wonderful feeling last forever. Until my body starts to tighten up and my legs start to shake. I cum right in Khyi's mouth. She kisses me to let me taste how sweet i taste. She lays back on the bed and i climb on top of her and start giving her hickeys all over her neck. I leave bit marks on her abs. I lick her hard nipples. She moans loudly. As i start kissing down her stomach she arches her back to let me know it feels good. I make my way down to her sensitive area and i start giving her pleasure. She moans and moans as my tongue go over her clit constantly. She arches her back her body tightens up and her legs start to shake. She cums in my mouth and i swallow it. It taste like strawberries so i gave her a kiss to let her taste.

She whispered to me, " this was the best night ever."

We then fall asleep while i'm in her arms.