Chapter 15

Ma'Khyi

I woke up the next morning with Trin in my arms. I couldn't ask for no better view. I tried to slid from under her but that was a fail. She woke up and said, " hey baby where you going?" I just said babe we have school. She quickly raced to the bathroom saying, " oh shit we're going be fucking late. Why you aint been wake me up?" I just laughed and said I love you to babe.

We quickly got dressed and went straight to the garage. We decided to ride together today. We got in the car an i immediately started blasting the music.

When we got to school we walked to class and went straight to our seats. My cousin Taylor walked up to us but she looked kind of pissed.

Taylor: Khyi i love you so much.

Me: what did you do?

Taylor: i need to borrow 300 dollars.

Me: why?

Taylor: do i really have to tell you?

Me: bye.

Taylor: i want to get an abortion.

I grab Taylor's hand and pull her ?out of the class and talk to her in the hallway. Instead of having that pissed look she had a scared look a little girl would have. I gave her a hug and told her no she was going to have the baby and i was going to help take care of it.

Taylor: i love you alot yea cousin. Thank you so much. Tracey nem put me out of the group.

Me: you don't need them at all you got me and Trin.

I text Trin to come out of the class. When Trin gets in the hallway we leave school. Trin, Tay, and I are all honor roll students. We make straight A's so we can afford to miss days. And i have what they call natural smarts. I really don't need to study.

First we take Taylor to the doctor. About 20 mins later she comes out and say that she is pregnant. I'm very much excited and so is Trin. Taylor looks kind if sad but then relived at the same time. Today was Tay and Trin first time spending time together. I see that they really kicked it off.

Taylor's parents weren't really in her life so she stayed in a beat up apartment down the road from the hospital. I told her she could stay with me an Trin because we had plenty if room. Of course Tay took the offer.

We bring Tay home then me and Trin head over home. I then remembered i had to go see my brother and sister. So i rode past the house and went further into the woods and she didn't question me. When we pulled up to a huge house they had alot of toys for kids outside she immediately knew were i was.

We knocked on the door and Rhy answered. I introduced her to Trin ad they got very acquainted. When i walked in the house Que ran over to me and had the biggest smile on her face ever. I was so pleased to see her. I was wondering where Michael was but as soon as i stepped further into the house the little dude scared me. He was as cute as ever. I introduced Trin to them and they hit it of instantly.

Michael: Khyi we missed you. It's been years.

Me: its been a day dude.

Que: Trin hold me

Trin: okay

Trin picks up Que and he gives her a big ole kiss. It was was getting pretty late so Trin and I leave and i turn to the boys and tell them i was coming pick them up Friday and we was going to spend the weekend together. They hug and kiss me bye.

Me and trin head home now.