Chapter 2

Trinity

Well i moved from ATL to New Orleans Louisiana and I hated it. These people are way more different than the people back at home. I really didn't like the fact that i had to leave my home town but my dad got a new job down here so i was forced to move.

I had to leave my old school and friends behind i hated that the most but i had to do what i had to do.

No i attend this new school called Makinley High School. I liked the name but the people not so much except this one girl named Ma'Khyi. She was absolutely gorgeous. She was tomboyish though but honestly i liked her swag. To me she had more sawg than all these bum ass boys at the school in my opinion. She had curly black with a little brown highlights in her hair. She was a caramel color and she had braces which made her smile killer. Lord knows i love bracefaces.

Ma'Khyi introduced herself to me in our second block class. We had a mini conversation which i loved. Ma'Khyi seemed beyond cool to me but on the other hand the girl on side of her didn't. She seemed to be a total bitch.

I think i was starting to like Ma'Khyi but this couldn't be right i'm not gay i'm straight. I like no love boys.

I was just to confused.

The bell range for us to go to lunch. Me and Ma'Khyi gather our stuff then all of a sudden Ma'khyi tells the bitch sitting next to here something and the girl looks at me in disgust. I ignore it just for the sake o me being the new kid.

Ma'khyi and i walk to the lunch room where i see tons of people talking, eating and hanging around. Seems pretty normal until we get to wear Ma'Khyi and her friends sit.