Chapter 9

Ma'Khyi

I told Trin about what my cousin did me when i was younger. And it must have effected her big time cause she cried for a good 5 mins before cuddling under my arms.

I decided i wanted to go for a swim but then i realized that i didn't have any trunks to swim with i left them back at the studio. So i decided to go skinny dipping. Of course Trin was starring at my beautiful body with her mouth wide open. I said, " you like what you see babe." Instead of answering me with words she just ran over to me and wrapped her legs around my waist and started kissing me. She hopped off of me and pushed me to sit down in a chair near the pool. Trin started to strip for me. And lord she had a body of a goddess. She was amazing. She threw off her bra and it landed in the pool. She slowly took of her panties and threw them at me. Her body was stunning. I just wanted to melt right there. She jumped in the pool and yelled for me to join. In no time my legs where moving at the speed of light. I was racing trying to get to her. Its like her scent is my addiction. Her smile, laughter, eyes, skin, hair just her for that matter is my drug. And when she isn't around i'm lost and sick. She is my medication. I really am in love with her. And i don't even know how this happened.

After we got out of the pool we were pretty hungry. So i grilled us some burgers and made french fries. I can she was liking it by the look on her face. She said, " you are an amazing cook." I just returned a smile to her.

Two hours after we ate Trin was sound asleep in the sofa in front of the tv. I went to the backyard where my studio was and started to paint. I was so in tune with my painting that i never noticed Trin standing behind me. She says, " babe these paintings are all yours?" I just shake my head in agreement. She then said, " i love every single one of them. Why didn't you tell me that you paint?" I really didn't know so i just shrug my shoulders.

Later on that night i was wondering what was taking Trin so long to get out the bath so i went in there and saw her bobbing her head to some Soft slow music. Trin was very hard to resist if she was any other girl i would have been on her from day one. But she was different and she wanted to go slow. So i obeyed her command. She opened her eyes to see me starring at her with a seductive look on my face. She told me to come there so without thinking i slow walk to her. She gave me the commands and i obeyed as she said. She told me to take of my shirt i did that. She told me to take off my bra, pants, and panties i did that. Then she told me to get in the tub with her i did that. She told me to make love to her i asked her if thats what she really wanted and she nodded her head and grabbed my cheeks and gave me a kiss. I deepen the kiss while her back against the tub while my body in between her thighs. I kiss her neck sweetly and slowly making her moan lightly. I kiss all the way down till i get to her hard nipples. While sucking and nibbling on the right one my hand is squeezing the left one. I hear her moan. I kiss her neck again and she whispers in my ear, " i love you." I never had that before so that made me want to go even harder than before. I pick her up with her legs still wrapped around me and we make it to the bed. I start kissing down her neck to her stomach till i reach her sensitive area. I tease her by kissing on her thighs. Her body feeling anxious she looks me in the eye while trying to catch her breathe and tells me to make her cum. I did as she asked. I slid my tongue down to her pearl. Her moans became louder with every lick. He womanhood is soaking wet. I stick two fingers inside her while kissing her on her neck. Hearing her moan my name telling me not to stop. I go faster and faster. Her body tightens up and her legs begin to shake. I know she's about to reach her climax but i want this to last even longer. So i took my hand out and tell her that i love her and i stick my hand back in going from slow medium to fast. Licking on her pearl and fingering her. While she gripping on my hair and scratching me on my back. Her body tightens again and her legs begin to shake. Her moans turn into screams and she gripping on the sheets. She cums on my hand and i lick it off in a sexy way. She licks her lips. She pulls my body closer while i'm still wrapped between her legs and whispers, " i can get used to this." I smiled as i snuggled my face close to her neck. And trin and i drift off to a deep sleep.