Chapter 12

Trinity

Monday morning:

Last night i had a big blow out with my parents and Khyi was my way out of that hell hole. She told me i could stay with her forever and ever.

When we arrived to Khyi's huge ass mansion she explained everything to me. I really didn't care how much money she had i loved her for her. But Khyi is all about spoiling her girls i could tell.

Hours past and it was time for me to get ready for school. I rolled over thinking i was going to see Khyi's beautiful face but instead i saw a note that read:

Babe i went for a run around the property i'll be back soon. Take a shower and look to in the door right next to the shower. You'll have everything you need in there. Love you much -Ma'Khyi.

I did as her note said. I got up and went to take a long hot shower trying to clear my mind of last night. I got out and went open the door she told me to. When i opened it up all designer clothes where in there literally. I even had a upstairs in my closet. Shoes galore everywhere in that closet. I really felt appreciated. I didn't know what to choose from so i just picked whatever i saw first. Some high waisted shorts with a cut off shirt with some beautiful high heels. Sounds a bit much for school but hell i liked looking and standing out.

I hear the door open and see Khyi sweating up a storm. That actually kind of turned me on. Her abs look more tighten that usual her muscles look buffer. Lord knows i could have taken her right then in there.

Her voice got me out of the trance i was in. She said good morning i replied with a kiss. She grinned and said." i'm going take a shower i'll be out in a few. " I told her that i needed to run to the library but then i realized i had no car. Khyi threw me a pair of keys and said you do have a car. She looked at me and grinned i just kissed her on the lips and whispered thank you in her eyes and i love you.

Walking to the garage where the 21 cars sit i press the button to see which car it was going to be and my jaw dropped when i saw that it was a Lamborghini 2013 limited edition. I hopped in and started blasting the music. I really felt loved by her words cant even explain.

I reach the library and i see many eyes on the car waiting for me to get out. A pair of eyes i recognized was Tracey and Meeka. When i hopped out i smiled at them and walked past them like it was nothing which really it was nothing. I saw the look of disgust in tracey eyes but i saw pure hate in meeka eyes. I didn't pay any attention to it though.

Me and Khyi pull up to school together. We get out of our cars the same time and we walk hand and hand in the hallways. Alot of people were talking but we didn't pay them any mind. All of a sudden Tracey, Meeka, and Kendall walk up to us. I hear Khyi sigh but i tug her shirt to make her stop.

Tracey: so what yall a couple now or some shit?

Me: why yes we are. Problem?

Tracey: no

Meeka walks off with Kendall following right behind her.

Khyi: tracey i don't want to be in your stupid ass popular group no more. All yall fake if ya ask me.

Tracey: whatever bruh.

Me: tracey?

Tracey: save your breathe child i really don't want to hear shit ya have to say. Before you came along Khyi was my friend now she won't even look at me. She thinks of me different now because of you.

Me: okay your dismissed now.

Tracey really had pissed me off. She really is a slutty bitch. Khyi really didn't say much but i could tell she was pleased with what she had done. I was proud of her.

We went to our first and second block now it was time for lunch. Instead of going in the cafe for lunch we went to the third floor of the school and had sex. She slid my pants and panties off and put her head between my thighs. Causing me to moan nonstop. She stuck two of her fingers in me and i let out a loud moan. She started going slower than faster. My body started shaking and my thighs tighten up. I let out a loud scream as i came on Khyi's hand. She kissed me and i slid my clothes back on and we went back to the first floor and continued our classes.

I was so ready to go home i could smell the sheets of Khyi's bed. While the teacher talked i drifted off into a day dream. The bell rang for me to go to my last class which was a free period for me so i just went home. I shot khyi a text saying:

Babe i'm gonna go home now. I love you see you in a few.

I saw that she read it but the class she was in she couldn't reply. I walk out the school and into the parking lot and i see a couple of girls admiring my car. So i walk up beside them.

Girl 1: man this bitch is clean.

Me: yes indeed

Girl 2: she a lucky girl.

Me: yea she is.

Girl 1: i wonder who its for?

Me: idk

I pull out my keys and click the button to unlock it. They all gasp and say its for you. I just smile and say yea. I am lucky to have such a wonderful girlfriend. Then i drive off to go to the house.