Chapter 7

Ma'Khyi

I really didn't want to discuss things with Trinity at school so i took her to my most unknown and quiet place ever. To my cabin down about an hour away.

As we got into my car and drove off she asked where we was going. I just said a surprise. We ride with a little bit of small talk then we start singing. Then trinity peacefully falls to sleep.

One hour later we arrive to my cabin and i wake Trinity up. To her surprise her eyes widen and she's in awe about how beautiful my cabin was. My cabin was a all glass house with a swimming pool and a waterfall directly next to it.

She asked why i took her here. Then i told her that i wanted to talk to her. She seem pleased with my answer.

3 hours of swimming and just getting comfortable i start telling Trinity what was up with Tracey.

Me: Trinity i like you as more than a friend. I want to be with you and treat you the way you should be treated. I want you to always feel like your wanted in my eyes and presence. The only thing is i don't ever get into a relationship because i'm afraid of commitment. I'm the player type. But every player had that one girl to settle them down and i think that one person is you.

Me and Tracey are fuck buddies. Which means anytime me or her wants it we get it form each other. The night i left your house thats where i went to hers. But something felt so different like it wasn't as good as it normally be. Actually it was horrible. Every time i opened up my eyes i saw you. I think i'm falling in love with you.

Trinity: Oh my what can i say?

Me: I'm sorry, i shouldn't have told you all of that.

Trinity: No i'm glad that you did. Because i actually feel the same way about you. Even though i never felt this way about any other girl well because i'm straight well at least i thought until i met you. But i can actually see myself being with you. We have alot in common and your most def cute. But that fuck buddy shit gotta stop if you think you go be having sex with me and her. Oh fuck no that shit is not legit at all.

Me: Okay I promise babe.

Trinity leans in for a kiss. And oh my it was the best kiss i've ever had. Felt like sparks ran through my body. I deepen the kiss till we are out of breath. I take her hand and say, " we can go as slow as you want to babe aint no rushing things we still young we just juniors in high school. We have plenty of time to get things together." She looks at me with her beautiful eyes and start crying. I ask what was wrong. She said, " nothing you just so amazing in so many ways. I can tell in your eyes that everything you are saying is legit and from the heart. And i love that. I think i'm in love with you." She then placed a kiss upon my lips. And we fell into a great slumber of sleep.