Chapter 21

Trinity

The next morning had arrived and I woke up in the arms of my baby. I didn't want to wake her so I slid on out from her arms and went down stairs to make her something to eat. When she woke up i was still making her breakfast she came down stairs and saw that i had nothing on but see through lingerie. She licked her lips and threw me on the counter top and started kissing my neck. Her kisses made me moan sweetly. She had her hands in my panties and rubbing on my clit. I dug my nails in her back with pleasure flowing through my body. She had me weak. She stuck two fingers inside and moved them at a reasonable speed. I was moaning and screaming. My body tightened up and i let out a loud scream in pleasure. I came all over Khyi's hand. Then she said, " breakfast after sex is like a reward." I just looked and smiled at her.

After we ate wed went out to the private beach in our backyard. We had a blast. My dad BBqued and everybody else went swimming and was just lounging around. Ash and Tracey showed up and Khyi was really happy to see them and so was I. I wanted them to work out as for me and Khyi will. Anyways family time is great time and means alot to Khyi and I. As we grow up we are starting to realize all family members aren't good but some are.

3 weeks had pass and it was just Khyi and I left in Jamaica. We was staying a month so we could do everything we wanted to. Today Khyi, Tracey, Ash and I are going see Ash and Khyi's grandmother. I was looking forward to it until it got time to meet her.

We pulled up to her elegant home and went knock in the door. When she saw Khyi her eyes lit up with happiness but when she saw Ash her smile quickly turned into a frown. She was talking but i couldn't understand her. All i know was Khyi said, " grandma this is your grandchild. No matter what she loves she still loves you and aunt tee. Nothing is wrong with her. And if yall don't like her then yall damn sure don't like me because this young lady right here is my girlfriend. " Their grandmother stood there in silence and disbelief but when she went to talk Khyi cut her off.

Khyi: Grandma i love you alot and i will always love you but your evil and have alot of hate in you. Ash and I are no different from you and Tee yall like men and we like women. So whats the point. Tee kicked Ash out at a young age thinking she wasn't going to amount to nothing but Ash sure did prove yall both wrong. She finished high school and owns her own business and is a model. Now look at me owning clubs and bars. Plus i'm still in high school. I am doing pretty damn good. When your daughter ran out on her kids i took over. I took care of them. So really and truly i don't give a damn about how you feel about me. I love you and always will.

After that we walked off and everything from then on was silence. Until Ash said Thank you and Khyi just nodded her head. I was proud of Khyi and loved how she stood up for family. Thats a big step she has taken and i love it.

Our month in Jamaica is over and we have to head back to New Orleans. Ash and Tracey come over before we left and told us bye.

We head for the air port and make our way to gate B. We hop on the plane and go straight to sleep. NO here we come.