Chapter 19

3 months ahead

Ma'Khyi

Today is our last day of school and so much has happened since then. Trin and I made our 8 month anniversary and it was amazing. We made love all night. Trin makes me really happy. This feeling is so unreal to me because i've never loved since meeka but all that changed when i met Trin.

Speaking of meeka her and Kendall will be having a baby. I really don't care though.

I'm finally a senior this is amazing. I've come so far and made alot of progress. If it wasn't for Trin i would have quit school in everything but she kept me focused and helped me out. Speaking of her i see her across the cafe talking to one of her cheerleading friends. Every-time i see her a smile grows upon my face. When she sees me she waves and blows a kiss. I smile and catch it and place it to my heart.

School was finally over and i was waiting for Trin in the parking lot. I had a huge surprise for her. Lately she's been talking about a new car she wanted a 2014 Lamborghini with the butterfly doors and she wanted it to be purple. So i went out and got that for her.

When she walked out the school to see the car with a bow on top and me standing next to it she immediately ran into my arms and screamed thank you thank you i love you so much. I just smiled and kissed her cheek. Everyone was starring at us but we was already used to that shit it didn't even phase us.

Trin got in her car and i got in mine and we drove off leaving them hoes back at school jealous.

While driving home i had a flash back of me and Trin frist christmas together:

Flashback:

It was Christmas morning and Trin made everyone breakfast. Her parents came over and my brother and sister were there. Everyone was having a good time of course and i was glad to spend this wonderful time with all of them. They made Christmas special for me. Trin was a special girl and i love her alot.

Reality:

Since Thanksgiving and Christmas me and Trin have grown. We aren't the perfect couple but we damn sure are close to it. We've had our fights but nothing we can't handle or fix. We are just that great for each other.

Over the months at least three girls tried to ruin Trin and I relationship but of course Trin and I bond could never be broken. We just laughed in they face and walk off.

Thanksgiving flashback:

It was early that morning and Trin came running up the stairs to me with horror in her eyes.

Trin: theres a woman downstairs babe.

Me: thats probably my mom making a stop.

Trin: oh well i'm going speak.

Trin leaves the room to go and speak to my my mom. I just lay in bed cause i really was tired and i wanted my mom and Trin get to know each other.

Later that evening when we was getting ready to eat before we ate we had to say what we was thankful for.

Me: I'm thankful for family and being able to spend Thanksgiving with my loved ones. I'm most thankful for Trin because she's been here with me through everything. We've had obstacles but we always came out a winner. I love yall.

Trin: I'm thankful for family of course and that my parents and I are closer than ever.

Trin mom: I'm thankful for waking up every morning with the woman i've been in love with all my life and for Trins dad and for family.

Trin dad: Im thankful for everything my family, Trin mom, and my husband.

My Mom: I'm thankful that someone so amazing and wonderful came into my daughters life and changed her ways for the better in her. I'm thankful that Khyi learned responsibility and took the role of adult hood when i was to busy to do it myself. I'm thankful for all of my kids and i'm most thankful that God got me out the situation i was in.

I ran up and hugged and kissed my mom because she is worthy of so much and I'm happy she got her life together.

Flashback over:

We reach the house and Trin rolls down the window and say she is going to the grocery store right quick and she won't be long. I just nod and say okay.

I see my mom sitting down outside and she looked like she was in deep thought. I really wasn't expecting to see her till next year some time. I went over and she didn't even notice me. I cleared my throat to get her attention.

Me: why are you here and whats on ya mind?

Mom: because i have nowhere else to go and i need somewhere to stay.

Me: if i get you a house you have to stay here and you can't just up in leave out of Que and Michel life anymore. They are getting older and want to see they mom.

Mom: i promise. I'm really tired of running around. Its time for me to come back home.

Me: well okay you can sleep here tonight and in the morning we will go look at some houses.

Mom: okay.

The next morning when i woke up my mom was already up i guess she was eager to get a house. I took her to some beat up houses first just to get a laugh out of it. Then i took her to some regular houses. She finally found one she liked. It was 3 story had a basement. A indoor swimming pool. A movie theater and 8 rooms and the master room had a balcony. She was ready to move in immediately. I was happy for her of course. She really had changed.

I brought her furniture, clothes, toys for my brother and sister and gave her extra money to buy food. Lets just see how long this last though.