Chapter 3 - The Beginning of Being Alone

Fumbling with his keys, Dan unlocked the door to his flat. He would call it his and Phil's flat, but Phil doesn't exactly live there anymore. Dan threw down his backpack, sitting down on his red beanbag, staring at the turned off TV. He kept pondering about what just happened. Why would Phil not want Dan to call him 'Best friend?' It's obvious that they are, since they have been very close for 7 years.

Sighing, Dan grabbed his Mac to go on tumblr. When he logged in, he saw everyone wondering why Phil hasn't been on YouNow, since today was the day he was supposed to. Dan was declaring whether or not to post what happened to him, but eventually, he decided not to. Too many people would freak out. It just happened today, anyways, and it would be quite hard on Dan.

After about 2 hours of scrolling through the endless universe that is Tumblr, He looked up a little bit. "Hey, Phil, could you make us some dinner?" He shouted, forgetting completely. "Ph- Oh..." A sad look appeared on Dan's face. He was truly alone without anyone to have conversations with. The only person there was himself.

That's it.

I mean, he could call Chris or PJ, but they would wonder way too much why he wasn't talking with Phil instead. All Dan could to was wait. Wait for all of this to be over. Wait to get a call that Phil got his memory back.

"That's fucking impossible, Dan!" Dan screeched, hitting himself in the knee. He put his head down on top of his legs, almost onn the verge of tears. Dan couldn't stand being alone, especially knowing that his best friend was hurt by a stupid fucking semi.

He then thought that he has to be alone for at least a couple months.

Dammit.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Filler chapter for now! In the next chapter, we will go back to Dan telling how he and Phil met once again!~ Sorry for it being so sad, though. :P Anyways, just to let everyone know, there is yet another delay for the new Will I See Him Again? Chapter. I'm severely sorry for that. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

Ways to contact me:

{instagram}: kyliethedanosaur

{twitter}: @kylie_danosaur OR @kylie_horayne

{tumblr}: danistotallynotonfirebecky

{ask.fm}: http://ask.fm/kgirl346

THANKS FOR READING GUYS! Bye!! xo Kylie