Chapter 2 - The story of how we met

"What?" Dan asked, stunned at this question.

"Tell me the story of how we met." Phil then demanded, his voice rougher then usual. This amnesia thing was really getting to him and changing his usual mood.

Fidgeting a bit, Dan got up and sat in front of Phil. "Erm... Okay... It was a DARK AND STORMY NIGHT..."

"No."

"Fine... It was about 7 years ago, I was starting my youtube career, and you already started yours..." Dan started before being interrupted by Phil again.

"What's a YouTube?" Phil asked, sounding like a stupid 5 year old who has never been introduced for the Internet.

Dan couldn't help but sigh. "... A video website... Now, don't interrupt me anymore. YOU asked ME to tell YOU a story, correct?"

Phil crossed his arms. "Yeah, I did..."

"Okay. Now shut up. No offense." Dan said, concentrating on his story. "Right when I started, I got an email from you asking if you wanted to meet up..."

-Flashback-

Dan was browsing on the Internet, checking all of the comments on his second video when an email popped up in the toolbar. He thought it was just a fan saying good luck on his channel, but when he opened it, he was ultimately surprised. Scanning through it, he was quite excited.

"Hey, Dan! My name is Phil, I am known as AmazingPhil on YouTube. I don't know if you know who I am, but I am a comedian just like you. I live in Manchester and I'm guessing by your accent, ou live in Manchester or near there. How about we meet up in the Manchester Central Park and maybe talk about a collab? I was thinking we would meet up at around 2:00 p.m. Reply back if you can. See you there! :)"

When Dan finished reading this letter, he immediately replied back.

"Hello Phil! I am interested in your meetup and would like to work on a collab. Unfortunately, 2:00 wouldn't work out for me, since I need to edit a video. How about 3:00? Would that work out? If not, we can just plan for another day. Thanks!"

"Yeah. 3:00 would be fine with me. See you tomorrow!"

"Alright, bye!"

Hitting enter on his keyboard, Dan went back to looking through more comments, thinking about how cool it would be to actually meet an actual person who understood him fully.

-End of flashback-

Phil yawned a bit, stretching out his arms. "That was quite interesting. Friendship over email... Erm, yeah. Best way for friendships to go."

"Ah, shut up, Phil." Dan chuckled, lightly hitting him on the shoulder.

"Can we continue this tomorrow?" Phil asked, yawning again. "I feel like shit and I'm tired."

"Yeah, sure. I'll see you tomorrow, best friend."

"You aren't my best friend."

At this, Dan's heart broke. "... Stranger." He corrected hesitantly.

Phil smiled. "Thanks." He said before laying down and going to sleep.

"... How could he just say this?" Dan mumbled before getting his backpack. "... It's been 7 years..." He sighed, walking out of Phil's room, not even caring about his friend anymore.

Authors note

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading! Sorry for the sad ending, I didn't really know how to finish it off anyways. Thanks to my friend Katrina for just watching over my shoulder and letting me write this all by myself. You're the best. Anyways, thanks for reading guys! Byeeeee! -Kylie