Japan (14)

Violetta

My heart thumps in my chest as we rush down the bright street. At midnight, the city is vibrant, alive, and goosebumps fill my bones.

"Come on!" He shouts across the cars and the bunches of people. There are people everywhere. A moving ebb- and- flow of hearts, souls, skin and thoughts. "We're almost there."

I have no clue how he knows which way to go, but every time he looks back at me his brown curls wrap around his cheek, his teeth shine against the city lights, and my heart thumps just a little harder.

"Harry-" I call his name, only because I want to kiss him. Quite honestly, I always do. He is my black hole; the thing that binds me, guides me, has me in a constant circle.

His body turns towards me as if he knows what I want. Wrapping his hands around my waist his back bumps into a side of a building before our lips crash together.

And there are people everywhere.
But I don't give a shit.

My fingers tug at his hair, my tongue lapse against his, my body pushes and sinks deep into him, wanting more and more and more. This is more than just feelings.

This, is being.

"We're here." He whispers against the beat of my lips. Although I feel the fast rhythm of his chest and the small outline in his pants he quickly grabs my hand, pulling me inside the large building.

I hear the bass of music, as we walk up to the front desk.

"For two please." Harry speaks. Thankfully the person knows English and with a short smile pulls us away.

The hallway is dark but my hand is still clasped onto Harry's. After minutes of walking down a long corridor with different music playing, she opens the door. The room isn't huge. About the size of an average room, but in the corner, there is a small bar. Two microphones are placed in front of a machine, and a large screen occupies a wall.

"Oh no." I say, walking back towards the door. "No way. No how."

"Come on Violetta!" Laughter is thick in his voice. He knew if he asked to bring me here he'd get a definite no.

"Karaoke. This is what you wanted?"

"Two songs?" His bottom lips pops out from under his top, giving me a small pout, his hands reach for my hips pulling us onto the couch. "Just... two... songs... pleeeassseee." He whines between kisses on my neck. Blood flies throughout my body, my eyes roll to the back of my head and before I know it he slides from under me to grab a microphone. I guess I said yes.

"Okay, baby girl. Pick your song."

_

Three hours we spend in that room, singing Karaoke and giving ourselves drinks. There were kisses, and laughter, screaming and dancing. His hands never left my body and I didn't want them too.

"I like you." I whisper in the cab ride home. I know this is the alcohol talking, but the way his fingers are circling against my thigh, and the fall of his curls around his tired face make me want to seep deep into the leather seats. "I like you... a lot."

"Hmm." He hums, kissing me under the ear and pulling me so I sit on his lap. "I like you more than a lot." His teeth nip at the skin on my neck, earning me a giggle that only makes my chest tighten more. When have I ever felt this way? Why do I crave it so deeply? He's here, beside me, holding me and still I want more. I want him more and all the time. It hurts me but I welcome the pain. What the hell is wrong with me?

I can't seem to stop my mouth from speaking, "No Harry listen." My hands reach for his curls pulling his face from my neck to look at me before the word vomit goes away. I have to get this out. "I like you so much it scares me. And I can't lose you. I know everyone says that all the time but I'm serious. I can't lose you. I'm here, sitting with you, my chest burning and my heart thumping and I'm so happy. So fucking happy. You can't fuck this up! If you fuck up my heart I'll kill you while I'm dying."

My words seem to wake him out of his tipsy state because his green eyes are piercing, and I'm not sure why, but a little glossy. "This is real Harry. What I feel is real and if for a second yours isn't, tell me now."

"I was an escort when my mother was sick."

"What?"

"Before my mother died.." His tongue runs along his lips, "I was an escort. I would take people on dates for money, anything to keep her going. I didn't fuck them or anything, they just used me for a good time, kissed me, nothing more than small touches. I hated it so much but she was dying what was I suppose to do?"

"Harry it's-"

"After she passed I wanted to stop so bad but I needed money to pay off her hospital bills and for my schooling. I want to become a journalist. I don't think I've told you that."

"You haven't." I whisper.

"Well I did... still do. After this summer, I'm going back to school."

"That's good Harry." The thought of us not being together after this summer stung me.

"But the reason I'm telling you this is because my chest burns too. Every day. For you.. for my mom. And I'm so sorry. Things are happening around me, and I make stupid decisions but that doesn't mean I don't love... can't be loved. I want this to be the best summer of your life and I want this to be forever. I love..."

"What Harry.. what is it?" My hands shaking at his words.

"I just want you to know that this is real and that I am sorry..."

"For what Harry, what are you talking about?

"Excuse but this is your destination. Would you like to pay with cash or credit?" The drive speaks through the cab's glass.

"Cash, please." Harry says, still looking at me, still eyes glossy and our bodies trembling over unspoke words. "I'll pay with cash."

******

(sorry if I don't quite get the culture right, im from canada and im just spit balling with this, don't be offended)

Hope you liked the chapter. There are about 6 more to go.

How would you guys feel about me starting a new book? Would you read it? Would you rather me finish this first then start the new one? If I started the new one I would still make sure I'd update.

xo