Japan (13)

Harry

The hotel was like nothing I had seen before. All the different colors, and lights. The room was spacious and filled with different electronics, and the bed was flushed with pillows that formed around your head, causing for a beautiful night sleep. It's been three days since we landed in Japan and we've done nothing but sleep, and kiss, kiss and sleep.

I watch as her hand slides up my arm in her sleep, her fingers leave goosebumps in their wake. Even when shes asleep she leaves me needing her, wanting her. My head spins as the bright light on my phone shutters. The blinds are closed, making my phone light seem brighter then it really is.

Please call.

The text says. My stomach immediately recoils, and my hands begin to shake. I can't seem to find the air in my lungs so instead I lunge off the bed, running quickly towards the huge bathroom and splashing water on my face. Pain throbs through my head, and in my chest. I wanted nothing more then to smash my phone against the wall, and forget about all the guilt that has seem to swallow me whole.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered to her silhouette in bed. "They just want to help you." Even the words felt spacey and thick on my tongue.

Violetta was a tsunami. She hit you hard, wiped out all that was left of you, made you drown in your own soul... but in the most dangerous way she was majestic. A product of Earth's most finest elements.

"Harry?" I could hear her soft whisper from the bathroom door. My eyes shut and I imagined her under the covers, naked, waiting for me to scoop her into my arms and fill her with warmth. The vision made my hand tighten even more around my phone.

"Harry?" She whined again.

"Coming." My legs carried me back to the bed, shutting off the bathroom light and letting darkness take over.

"It's been three days, don't you think we should see Japan? Maybe finally get out of here." She smiled.

"Not yet. One more day." The bed dipped in my body weight as I climbed in. Immediately I reached for her, and it felt so good to have her not pull away. Her hands fell along my chest, and I made sure our legs intertwined and danced under the covers. Her naked body was pushed up against me and I don't think my head could of been more jumbled.

"Okay..." She breathed out. Her lips tickled my jawline. "One more day."

I could feel herself giving into me, more and more each day. Her hesitation no longer lingered, her kisses are filled with breathes of passion, and even when our bodies are together, colliding late at night, she lets me explore her... make love to her.

"Violetta... I have to tell you something." I lose track of time within my own thoughts. Her body's straddling me now, nipples pushing against my chest, and her wet core already soaking my waist.

Fuck, she made this so hard. She made the pain admit to every cell in my body.

"Mmhmm?" Our hips rocked together, my eyes squeezing shut as I tried to figure out how I was going to say this without losing her.

"I... I..."

My heart fell when her eyelashes tickled my torso, and her pulsing clit hit against the head of my throbbing cock."Say it baby."

"Be my girlfriend." Even though I meant these words, they weren't what I wanted to say. The words I wanted to tell her would have made her pull away from me, instead of embrace me. She would of slapped her hands against my chest screaming, instead of smiling from above me and sliding down on my cock.

"Harry-" She moaned. I wasn't sure if it was from the swirl of my hips or the question that I asked.

"Just.. fuck." The feeling of her around me made me blurry at the eyes. "I want you, so bad. I want to know that you are all mine. I can't make love to you-" Her eyes widened at my words, "I mean fuck you anymore without knowing that I'm the only one."

"You... are... the... only... one." Her voice was in pants, and my arms tighten around her waist, letting her bounce against me.

"Say it again." I pleaded. I needed this reassurance, because I know once I tell her the truth I might lose it.

"You are the only one." Nothing in the god damn universe could compare to the way my chest expanded. No amount of kisses, or grasps, or moans from her could compare to the feeling of pure ecstasy from having her say those words to me. It was like a breathe from the freshest air.

"Come here." I begged her. My hands lifted her off of me. The feeling of our bodies separating caused me to shudder before having her legs on either side of my head. I fucking loved it when she let me do this. Her wetness grinds onto my tongue as I look up at her. The swell and curve of her breasts, the dip in her belly button, the slight puff of her pudgy stomach. Everything about her was beautiful and sweet.

"Oh god Harry.." She moaned. With each flick of my tongue her hips would push faster over me. Letting me devour her and all her juices.

"I need you.." Her voice rang in my ears. I don't think I've heard anything so sexy in my life.

By now my hips were bucking in thin air just at her velvet voice, and the knowing that in seconds I'd be buried inside of her again.

"Cum for me darling." I purred into her folds. Cum was seeping from my cock, I could feel it running down my shaft, but this is what she did to me. She, and all these circumstances made me fucking insane.

"Harry ..I" Her hands pulled at my hair, her hips rocked harshly against my tongue, her eyes squeezed shut, but watching her orgasm wasn't enough. I wanted to watch her collapse. I wanted to watch her be so filled with pleasure she'd have no choice but to forgive me. So my hands lifted her from my mouth, and for a split second when she was in the air between my pulsing cock and my soaking wet tongue she gasped.

Her hips slammed down onto my cock, and she screamed out in ecstasy. Every thrust, every pull of skin and nail drag was pulling me deeper into her. My arms wrapped roughly against her body wanting her as close to me as possible as I felt the head of my cock hit her g-spot. Her legs were trembling with mercy, I could see the side of her shut eyes pool with tearful pleasure.

"Fuck Harry.." She whimpered. Her body bucked into me, her head fell back, and with a final thrust we both cried out in white light.

Her body slumped across my chest, both of our hearts pulsating and shaking with adrenaline. I felt exhausted but needy. No matter how hard I come, or how much I touch her I'll always need more. "Fine."

"Fine what?" I pant, wrapping my arms around her tired body. I didn't even notice the cold sweat we both had on our skin until now.

"You win... I think you have won for a while now." Even though she's still coming down from her high she lifts her head, making sure her chin rests on my chest and our eyes meet. "I'll be your girlfriend." She didn't even get to finish the sentence before I flipped us over, kissing her roughly and sliding into again, and again, and again.

****

Glad to be back. My exams went really well (besides advanced english.. which is extremely ironic). I hope you don't mind the shorter chapter. It's hard getting into the swing of creative writing after days and days of strict, formal study notes.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Lots more updates to come!

xo