chapter 67

The next few days fly by and now here we sit, the last night around a blazing fire singing. After moments, little things, kiss you, and then other artists songs like a few Drake,Rihanna, Cold Play, Olly Murs and Ed Sheeran we decide to wrap up the night singing rock me. I was laying on the blanket infront of the fire leaning my back into the big tree log bench and getting lost in the music and letting mind fly.

'Do you remember summer 09'

The year Gillian and I went to the beach and snuck out to go to that club.

'wanna go back there every night, just can lie that was the best time of my life'

Summer 09. That was the first time I ever found myself rebellious and fighting against the rules. First time I ever didn't care about myself. That was when I got hooked and became a party smoker. It doesn't sound that bad except for parties became a regular thing for me and so did the guys. Things stayed like this until I decided to put myself together for my parents last few weeks. After the music is over I stand up and walk inside and fall asleep as soon my head hits the pillow.

'Mmm Audrey.' I hear the next morning when I wake up. I roll over to see Liam laying there still sleeping. I laugh because he's dreaming. "Liammmn." I whisper in his ear making him slowly open up his eyes and look at me. "Did you have a good dream?" I giggle making him smile. "Do you wanna move? Like get a new flat? Because ours is pretty small." His question takes me off guard, "Um, sure if that's what you want..." "Let's do it then! Today let's go looking when we get home!" "Alright. But will you pretty please tell me what you were dreaming about?" I ask smirking. "Oh, uh- I um.." He starts then thinks for what to say next. "It's okay, I already know." I say kissing his cheek then jumping out of bed. "No baby, don't leave!" Liam wines from the bed. "I need to get dressed babe. Everyone is leaving here in like 2 hours." I walk around the room in just my undergarments trying to figure out to wear. I finally settled with my black leather skinnies with my flowy white dream tank and a leather jacket and bulky black scarf topped with my ankle boots. I tousle my hair out and then throw it up into a bun and add my aviators. "Wow baby girl, you look good!" "Thanks, now that you've watchers the whole time, are you going to get ready?" I ask laughing as he jumps out if bed and walks over to his suitcase.

For the rest of the morning we sit around the table and talk and reminisce on the week we had. We talk about how the break has been and everything we plan on doing. The boys also make plans to meet up in the studios and write new songs for there upcoming album. Since the new album hasn't been released yet the boys still have to leave in a month for a month full of interviews and meet and greets.

After we are all packed up and ready to go we head back to our flat and drop our stuff and Poppy off then head to a realtors office. Luckily for us they weren't busy so there was no need to make up an appointment. We went back to his office and talked price ranges and what we were looking for. In the end we ended up with looking for a 4 bedroom flat in Manchester and it needed the minimum of 3 bathrooms- the master needing a clawfoot bath, a big kitchen, and needed to be open brick in some areas. After we made plans and the realtor told us he would look into homes for us and get back with. After that we went out for ice cream and headed home.

***************

A lot has changed over the last few weeks. Liam and I found a place we really liked and have been packing up to move though it's a bit difficult because he's leaving in 2 days and so am I. He's going on a mini meet and greet tour and I have to fly to New York to meet up with the producers of Vogue for my interview. Eleanor agreed to watch Poppy for us so that really helped us. As we started to move most of our furniture into the new flat we found a lot of things we didn't even know we had. Another plus is since we got a bigger place that ment less things to fill it so I got to go on a massive shopping spree in ikea! After that it left our new place full to the max. I fell in love with our flat from the moment I lay eyes on it. It's a big brick house and has 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, a kitchen, dining room, living room with a descending staircase leading into it, smaller living room, breakfast nook, mud room, cinemas room and full basement. It's such a beautiful house and I wouldn't want anything else though it is big, but we talked about hopefully it will be filled with children one day. As I pack up the last box of extras and take it out to my range rover Liam and I turn around and say goodbye to our little flat for the last time. "Ready to start our lives together?" Liam whispers me as we take one last look. "more than ever!" I say looking at him and smiling.