chapter 50

As Liam gets in I lean back and let the heat and warmth of the bath consume my body. I let out a sigh of relief then swim over to where Liam is sitting. I lean my head on his shoulder until he picks me up by my thighs and places me in his lap, causing me to giggle. As we lay there for about 20 minutes the bubbles around us slowly begin to pop. I giggle as I start to realize that you can see us. Sitting into Liams legs now I lean my head back again and close my eyes. I jump when I feel his lips gently start to suck on my neck. Letting out a small moan and Liam pulls away and kisses my neck again. My hand gently starts to slide up and down his right thigh causing him to tense up. Before anything else could happen I move from where I'm sitting to across the tub, cracking a smile. Liam soon follows me, me leaning against the walls of the tub and him on top of me. "Your so beautiful." He whispers. "You make me feel beautiful." I say. As things start to get a little heated I pull back from Liams lips. Without any warning I pull away from his grip and hop out of the tub and wrap up in one of the big fluffy towels I had laid out earlier. Liam gave me a confused face and I shot him back a yawn, "Sorry baby, I'm a little tired." "tease!" He laughs back at me and gets out as well. As we start to get dressed I get carried bridal style into the bedroom and plopped down on the bed. I pull back the big white comforter and jumped under it with Liam following behind. "Goodnight baby I love you." I say kissing Liam and laying on his chest. "Goodnight baby girl. I love you to princess."

The next morning I wake up to the smell of eggs and French toast floating through out the little cottage and the French doors to our bedroom open allowing the fresh breeze to consume the rooms. I hop out of bed and find my way into the kitchen to find Liam standing there in nothing but boxers cooking. "And when I didn't think you could get any hotter I discovered you could cook." I say hoping up onto the counter laughing. Liam turns around and shoots me a grin, "I can cook but I decided to keep it a secret since I liked yours much better." This makes me laugh. I don't really think I'm all that great of a chef but if Liam likes it then it must count for something, right? "Well, I'm excited to discover this new talent. Any more secrets your hiding from me?" "Have I ever told you how much I love you? Wait, I don't think that's a secret. Lets see... I'm attracted to you in ways I never knew was even possible to feel. I fought Harry for you. I've learned to be gracious and thankful for life since you've been in mine. But secrets, nothing I don't think you already know. But I have some embarrassing things.. Like I use to dress up in girl clothes when I was little. I almost got kicked out of school once for getting in a fight, I once asked a girl out 27 times before she finally said yes, then dumped me the next day. Ruth drew on my face a mustache once when I was sleeping. The boys like to embarrass me to all of the fans by telling them I wet the bed. That's about all doll face." I laugh a little, "You dressed in girls clothes? How manly of you baby! Well I have a embarrassing secret. Once when I was little, in like grade 2, Gillian got herself her first boyfriend and I got really jealous so I needed one. I went around the school asking little boys out and finally a boy in grade 3 agreed. He was really cute but I don't remember anything about him except for his short brown hair and big eyes. Anyways, it had been about 3 weeks and Gillian had just gotten her first kiss and here I was needing mine! So I told the boy that we had to kiss, him being okay with it but me being nervous. Well we decided to meet out on the playground that day during recess and get it over with, Gillian was pumping me up and telling me all about it. After me and the boy met up beside the swing we looked at eachother for a few minutes and then began to snog. At first I was really nervous and then excited but, uh, once I realized what I was doing I got scared and tried to pull away but the boy leaned in and I burped in his mouth!" I said feeling my cheeks turn red from reliving my old most embarrassing moment. "Oh my God!" Liam says. "Yea, it was really embarrassing. Good thing I don't have any clue who that kid is now. Do you know how awkward that would be?" "THAT WAS YOU!" He screams blushing as well. "Wait, what?" "The little cute girl with the red curls! Audrey, that was me! You burped in my mouth! I can't believe this. "I remember that day, you had a little bow clip in your hair and a sparkly shirt on. Gillian was standing behind you and you turned and ran!" "Oh shit. Liam! God, no, that couldn't have been you! This is so embarrassing now!" Liam starts to uncontrollably laugh. "Liam it's not funny! I burped on you! Ever since our first kiss I've always gotten paranoid when I kissed people!" Still laughing he brings me into a hug, "Audrey, baby, it's okay. That was the best first kiss I could have ever had! I got a laugh out of it for years!" "Li! Stoooooop!" I whine. God this is embarrassing! How could it have been Liam that my most awkward first kiss was with. "It's okay chicken breath. We have as much time as you want to make up for it." He says kissing my nose. "Chicken breath?" "Yea, babe your burp smelt like chicken." "Liam! Please tell me you seriously don't remember that! That's awful!" "How could I ever have forgotten it? Now come on babe, lets eat before it gets cold."

After breakfast was done and all cleaned up I jumped in the shower since I didn't really get to bathe last night. I shaved, washed my hair and applied my face wash to really make me wake up and then got out. Walking into the bedroom to figure out the plans for today I already see Liam waiting in some swimming trunks. "Wanna go for a dip babe?" He ask me. "I'd love to let me get my suit on" I say grabbing my pink halter top and frilly bottoms. I change real quick then go out to meet Liam at the peer. As I walk I up I see him waiting for me in the crystal clear blue water. I sit down to hop in the water when Liam swims up to me. "Wow, your beautiful." "Your my boyfriend, your suppose to say that." "Believe me when I say it princess." Before he can say anything else I hop up and jump about 3 feet away from him. As I go under I get a sense of freedom ripping through my body. My body was engulfed in the cold yet warm water, loosing all if my tight muscles and when I pop up I feel more relaxed then I ever have. I can't help but smile. I've forgotten about everything and just think about right now. Being here with Liam, the water, the food, the moments, everything. I swim over to Liam and giggle for no reason. "I just feel so free!" I exclaim to him. We swim and splash around for hours. Finally I look down and notice my fingers turning into dried prunes, I see Liam notice this to. "Wanna call it a day?" He ask me. "Yea, weird though, I'm not tired." "I can make you tired." Liam says winking making me laugh. "Leeyum!...Challenge accepted." I giggle out. I carefully watch him swim over to me and grabs me. I wrap my legs around his waist and we kiss as he walk/floats us back to the shore. Still tangled up in eachother he carries me and lays me softly on the bed. Before he does anything he walks over to his laptop and pushes buttons. I get confused until I hear sweet music playing from the device. I stare him down waiting for his next move as he makes his way back over to my awaiting body. When he gets at the edge of the bed I prop myself up on my elbows to see him, smiling at me. Leaning down he kisses me very lovingly then pulls away and tucks a stray curl behind my ear. I sigh, even for something so little and brief it felt so full and long. "I want this to be special, I want to make love to you baby." He whispers into my ear sending chills down my spine. I look back up to him, wide eyed and grinning, I non.